Republique is coming back via Limited Run Games

turniplord

Limited Run Games has just announced they're releasing the PS4 and new PSVR version soon.

As it's been delisted previously, it'll probably be re-listed with a new trophy list as it'll be published by them (probably) instead of NIS America. 

Edited by turniplord
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

République already has a physical version. That's how I bought it after it was delisted.

Wasn't aware it was delisted, but I have the physical version as well, and was kind of confused by this being announced. Don't know if this "anniversary edition" is any different from the original, but I likely won't re-buy it. At least this gives people another opportunity to buy this game, just a slight shame the physical will be through LRG this time (original version was a standard retail physical).

To those mentioning it, I know it’s possible to find the original physical edition, but I was on about the digital version as that was pulled around 2018.

Also, the game is PSVR compatible now, like the PC version, so either it’ll be a stand-alone version or they may just include the VR mode with the base game like Hitman 3 did. I have asked if it’s going to be visually upgraded, or 60fps, but no answer yet - but, the PC version was ‘remastered’ in 2018 so I expect it’ll have the same upgrades, if not more.