How to do it?

leonado_97

Hello I have been flagged for ''cheating'' in one game, ONE GAME.... and I see many people with the same hacked platinum and many others and they're not flagged, so how do I do it?

If you're gonna flag cheaters, flag ALL, not just a quarter of them

Might help to unhide your trophies.

• Like 1

Which game did you hack?

The system is set up to attempt to catch as many hackers as possible. You'd have to be an absolute idiot to think it is possible to catch every single one. Just hide your hacked game and you'll be put back on the clean leaderboards, to my knowledge.

Edit: Looks like you hacked Littlebigplanet 2

Edit 2: Wow, you hacked MW2 as well and are bitching because you got removed? Hah... You are sad.

Edited by BeautifulTorment
  • Like 1

No, I'm not sad, and I don't regret anything

Which game did you hack?

The system is set up to attempt to catch as many hackers as possible. You'd have to be an absolute idiot to think it is possible to catch every single one. Just hide your hacked game and you'll be put back on the clean leaderboards, to my knowledge.

Edit: Looks like you hacked Littlebigplanet 2

Edit 2: Wow, you hacked MW2 as well and are bitching because you got removed? Hah... You are sad.

How did you see my profile?

I used to have a hacked LBP2 platinum back in february, i ditched the account with 1600 trophies and started again.

I now have a clean account with a much better completion percentage, 1784 trophies and over double the platinum trophies.

You should do the same if you care about your reputation as a trophy hunter.

• Like 2

I used to have a hacked LBP2 platinum back in february, i ditched the account with 1600 trophies and started again.

I now have a clean account with a much better completion percentage, 1784 trophies and over double the platinum trophies.

You should do the same if you care about your reputation as a trophy hunter.

There are many people like you that start over again but they still hack trophies but in a more cautious way (MrCostari) so that nobody notices them, but I have spotted him

There are many people like you that start over again but they still hack trophies but in a more cautious way (MrCostari) so that nobody notices them, but I have spotted him

Nah, i can't hack...it wasn't me who hacked the platinum, it was some pathetic prick who hacked my account for golden guns in Black Ops.

If you go back to Sly's thread about Cheaters being flagged, you'll hear the story.

Edited by Goro

1. Look at his way trough SOCOM CONFRONTATION he earns 1 trophy then imideatly turnns off ps3, you can tell that because the trophies are in a very strict order

2. He's a member of NGU and I have a print screen saying ''looking for psn trophy hackers friends''

Actually you do have a point, every trophy he has earned in the game goes in order from first to last in the list.

Yeah he's probably a trophy hacker, but there's no solid proof so i don't think he will get flagged as a cheater. That's just the way it is...unfortunately.

Yeah, eventually he'll be caught, and thanks for not insulting me because I trophy hacked, unlike other users....