Can anyone confirm Online is active enough to get the trophies?

Are you able to get a private lobby?

How many players does it take to get the online started?

There are different online modes.  Do they take different numbers of ppl to get started?

Thanks.

Free

Edited by kfree7

So for the one win trophy, you if we have a 4 person group, we will need to hope 4 ppl join, is that correct?

Is there any way to do this trophy without 8 ppl?

Entry-level combat
Win 1 match in Ghost War (Standard).

29.02%
UNCOMMON
Bronze
ONLINE REQUIRED
You'll want to go to the ghost war tab in the menu and select play standard, as this will begin matchmaking. Matches are always a best of 3, 4 vs 4 game setup, with the game mode being either elimination or sabotage. Win two rounds in a match to win the game, and unlock this trophy.  

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Just to update this since it has been almost a year since the last post. As of May 2022 it’s still very easy to get into multiplayer matches, co-op and even raids, these are North American servers though. The good news is is that you can change your location for matchmaking in the settings, so if you’re in Asia you could change it to North America if the servers over there aren’t finding any matches.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/30/2021 at 4:41 PM, kfree7 said:

So for the one win trophy, you if we have a 4 person group, we will need to hope 4 ppl join, is that correct?

Is there any way to do this trophy without 8 ppl?

Entry-level combat
Win 1 match in Ghost War (Standard).

29.02%
UNCOMMON
Bronze
ONLINE REQUIRED
You'll want to go to the ghost war tab in the menu and select play standard, as this will begin matchmaking. Matches are always a best of 3, 4 vs 4 game setup, with the game mode being either elimination or sabotage. Win two rounds in a match to win the game, and unlock this trophy.  

I miss free. 

Looking at his trophy card, I did not realize how many crappy, terrible games he played. lol RIP bud.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Just to share a bit of information here:

I got most of my online trophies for this game on April 1st, without any kind of boost.
I was aiming for the Standad win and 1 kill with each class. I was very unlucky because it took some time to find players to start the match(8 in total) and my team kept exiting in the middle, leaving us in a disadvantage, making it almost impossible to win.

However, it worked out in the end, in my favor.
On my last match, we were 1-1 and the mach just wouldn't load. everyone were giving up on the game until only I remanined. The game started and, for lack of players, that round (and the match) went for me, giving me the trophy.
Bottom line is: Have patience!