paid DLC or not

The Premium Edition comes with all the DLC meaning you can 100%

The Normal Version only comes with the Community Challenge DLC as well as the Tumblr and 2016 Batmobile DLC trophies.

If you buy physically, it maybe possible to find a code for Harley Quinn's Story Pack and Scarecrow Missions, but I don't know if they would still be redeemable.

If you mean what comes with Premium and what doesn't, everything comes with the Premium except for a few Free DLC costumes.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 1

I bought the Arkham Knight base game years ago and got the platinum. I’ve noticed that the season pass goes for $20 while the premium edition of the game sometimes goes for only $5. If I bought the premium edition of the game, would that start a new trophy list separate from my base game list or would I be able to continue with the dlc trophies?

The season pass is a little too pricey and hasn’t been on sale recently, so getting the premium edition would be a better deal. 
Also, would my save files from the base game transfer over to the premium edition?

Thanks in advance!

7 minutes ago, stevensilston said:

I bought the Arkham Knight base game years ago and got the platinum. I’ve noticed that the season pass goes for $20 while the premium edition of the game sometimes goes for only $5. If I bought the premium edition of the game, would that start a new trophy list separate from my base game list or would I be able to continue with the dlc trophies?

The season pass is a little too pricey and hasn’t been on sale recently, so getting the premium edition would be a better deal. 
Also, would my save files from the base game transfer over to the premium edition?

Thanks in advance!

There is only one trophy list for Arkham Knight.

I believe you can continue with the game so long as your save files are of the same region as your premium edition digital copy.

If you only have the base game wait for the Season Pass to go on sale. The only worthwhile stuff on it is Batgirl’s A Matter of Family and Season of Infamy. 

The other character chapters are way too short, 30 minutes at most. But you need them to unlock each character for the Challenge maps which is an easy 7 Silver trophies

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
On 5/3/2023 at 9:10 PM, Desavenencia said:

Batman: Arkham Collection also includes everything needed to achieve the 100% completion in the three games —Asylum, City & Knight— if I’m not mistaken.

Was just about to ask this in one of the games threads, cheers legend. They all do have like 30 dlc when bought through the collection so I'm sure they'll have everything!