Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Discussion

Parker

Anyone else have BF4 for the PS4 and want some PSNP buddies to play with? If so add me and we'll play. I generally play Domination, Rush and Obliteration but I'm up for Conquest or anything else really. 

But anyways this thread is to discuss anything to do with the multiplayer portion of the game whether it be DLC, patches or an awesome game you had. It would also be helpful to post a link to your Battlelog so we can add each other there as well. Here is mine...

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/James_Page/stats/217100224/ps4/

Parker

Here's an interesting article I found. Since this is Battlefield 4 general, I'll post it here :P

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/04/battlefield-4-problems-halt-future-projects-and-expansions?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

This is my battlelog, I play on PS4. Don't really play it as much as I should, hopefully China Rising will change that! 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/VietnamDeth/

Did anyone with China Rising unlock the L96A1 yet? I've done everything countless times, but my C4 kill is never registered. This is pissing me off because it's preventing me from getting a good gun and I wont be able to get the trophy where you unlock all assignments. No clue what to fuckin' do.  :angry:

Did anyone with China Rising unlock the L96A1 yet? I've done everything countless times, but my C4 kill is never registered. This is pissing me off because it's preventing me from getting a good gun and I wont be able to get the trophy where you unlock all assignments. No clue what to fuckin' do.  :angry:

I have China Rising because I got the first run of the game but is it available to non premium members at the moment?

Parker

Thanks, I figured that was the case. Good thing GT6 is coming out tomorrow or I might have went ahead and spent the money to get Premium. I may still do that actually because this is the most fun Battlefield I've played in a while. 

Parker

I wish I could play for more than an hour at a time before it crashes... :(

PS4 version? I've heard China Rising has had some issues but I haven't had any problems from the base game in quite a long time. I can't even remember the last time it crashed honestly. 

Parker

PS4 version? I've heard China Rising has had some issues but I haven't had any problems from the base game in quite a long time. I can't even remember the last time it crashed honestly. 

Parker

I had it crash today... could be why my damn assignments wont unlock.

So every time I try to join a Domination match it is throwing me into Team Deathmatch... Also, anyone know how we get the scope for the M1911?

Parker

They are having a player appreciation week that's giving the scoped M1911 (Originally for Devs only) from 28th Nov - 5th Dec. I have not picked up the game yet and I'm not sure how to actually retrieve it.

PS4 version? 

PS3 Disk to PS4 Upgrade. - Probly why I have problems.

And for the scope, all your supposed to have to do is sign into Battlelog Today (Dec.5th). And I would assume you would get a notification in-game, when you next login.

I've still had a few crashes here and there in Multiplayer.    Still haven't gone back and tried the campaign after so many multiple restarts and replaying all of the missions over until it eventually crashed in the 5th or 6th missions thereby corrupting my save file.  I decided to wait a good while before attempting it again.  So aggravating.

Anyway, I generally play TDM but that's because I currently have only one PSN friend hah   I went with Xbox 360 in the previous generation (first time I didn't have Sony) but then picked up a PS3 about 6 months ago.  Still added only one friend. haha  I've played most of the other modes but only a couple of times each as I like the others better with a squad of people that I have played with.  I feel like I do quite well in TDM even if my team/squad sucks.  But the other ones I'd like to have a squad of people I've spend time playing with.  So if anyone would like to add me my PSN is: etheracide

Due to work schedule I am not on a whole ton. I try for an hour or two each day.  But some days I get more time others I may not get the chance to get on.  But I'd still enjoy playing with "friends" when I do get to play.  And again, I'd be open to playing just about any mode with the right people.  Except for Air Superiority...I tried it...I love the idea of it...but in all the years I've been playing BF/BF:BC...I still can't control anything that's in the air!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...