Question about buying a game that was on PsPlus

hemi632

Hello, I have this question: can I buy a game on Ps Store that was on Ps plus? I take Yakuza Kiwami when was on Ps plus, but now the game is on sale -5 dollars- and want to buy it. But in the Store from the Ps4 or in the app in cellphone, i can't buy it...

Sorry for the stupid question.

5 minutes ago, hemi632 said:

Hello, I have this question: can I buy a game on Ps Store that was on Ps plus? I take Yakuza Kiwami when was on Ps plus, but now the game is on sale -5 dollars- and want to buy it. But in the Store from the Ps4 or in the app in cellphone, i can't buy it...

you can do that when your plus runs out as then it will let you but most times it should pop up saying what one you want to own. just make sure if it is download copy of a game you never get the free one of it as it might remove your id on it making it go under as ps plus game so when your plus is finished the game won't be able to be played. as it happen to me with killing floor 2

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hemi632 said:

Create an alt account, buy it on there while it’s on sale, play it on your main. Seems like it’ll be easier than trying to get support to do anything for you. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hemi632 said:

Thanks to everyone for asnwer my question. I really appreciate. 1f60a.png

Have a good day.

Actually you don't need to wait for your subscription to run out (at least on US region).

Btw, You cannot buy a game already "bought" through IGC using the App. 

But if you go to the store, let's say ps4 psn store and do a search you will have many options.

For example Darksiders 3.

I have 3 options:

Start (because I got the game with IGC ps+), Add to cart (to buy the game permanently), Included with PsNow (obvious message).

I checked with Detroit, Soma, Magicka 2, etc.

• Like 1

I always had the impression that Sony released a update a little while ago that allow you to buy the game even if you got it thru plus, I guess its different by region  maybe? since I never heard you have to wait till your ps plus ends but seems some of the responses are a little conflicting.

So I just checked on a game I got from Ps Plus : Deep Stranding, I went to the ps4 ps store and I can add to cart, and purchase. Maybe it just doesn't work for for PS Store browser and App.