DLC Helpful?

XandstarSan-YT

1: The Snow Boots or whatever they're called are worth having but everything else is junk and not worth buying.

2: Unknown but it's probably because of the free "Dive Into Hell Edition" update the devs released for the game a couple of years back, which effectively supersedes the Super-Earth Ultimate Edition for those who already own it.

• Like 3

From what I remember the only DLC I remember being really helpful was the laser shotgun especially when you fully upgrade it since you don't have to worry about ammo and it does a pretty good amount of damage. There might be other DLC I'm forgetting about but that's the one that comes to mind especially since it helps alleviate the kill grind so that way you don't have to call in for ammo refills.

As for the second question I'm not sure how to answer that, sorry.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

1: The Snow Boots or whatever they're called are worth having but everything else is junk and not worth buying.

2: Unknown but it's probably because of the free "Dive Into Hell Edition" update the devs released for the game a couple of years back, which effectively supersedes the Super-Earth Ultimate Edition for those who already own it.

Well that makes sense, thank you!

And I'll check out that dlc.

5 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

From what I remember the only DLC I remember being really helpful was the laser shotgun especially when you fully upgrade it since you don't have to worry about ammo and it does a pretty good amount of damage. There might be other DLC I'm forgetting about but that's the one that comes to mind especially since it helps alleviate the kill grind so that way you don't have to call in for ammo refills.

Thank you for the dlc recommendation, mate.

9 hours ago, Redgrave said:

I think that one was patched in for free and not a separate purchase but I could be wrong.

12 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I think that one was patched in for free and not a separate purchase but I could be wrong.

I feel like I remember paying for it but it's been years since I played it. I know I got it when it was on PS+ though.

21 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The Snow Boots

21 hours ago, Redgrave said:

the laser shotgun

The boots are a huge help on swamp and snow planets and the Trident shotgun is amazing for every enemy except Cyborg tanks.

11 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

one of the apcs was good for idling the kill trophies.

Yes, the M5-32 HAV with a rubberband was great for AFK kills.