Online Required Trophies

GoshaVati

1 hour ago, black__bunny said:

I believe the only trophies that would come under that description would be the challenge mode trophies. They are part of the DLC so its only an issue if you're aiming for 100%

Yeah I'm not too interested in the 100%. Just want to focus on the platinum itself. Thank you!

• Like 1

On 7/8/2021 at 5:19 AM, GoshaVati said:

Yeah I'm not too interested in the 100%. Just want to focus on the platinum itself. Thank you!

Honestly you might as well do the DLC, it's not that hard to boost and it will help you rack up progress towards the plat.

8 minutes ago, cometowner said:

Beating the full camping in challenge mode was achieved by people in offline mode.

Nobody said they didn't. What Honda pointed out was that you level up playing Challenge Mode. You will not get the level 50 trophy even if you hit in challenge mode....you need to  play one online game afterwards for the trophy to pop. So, even though you can hit the level offline, you need online to pop the trophy. 

Just now, Floorkiller74 said:

Nobody said they didn't. What Honda pointed out was that you level up playing Challenge Mode. You will not get the level 50 trophy even if you hit in challenge mode....you need to  play one online game afterwards for the trophy to pop. So, even though you can hit the level offline, you need online to pop the trophy. 

?

10 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

Not sure about challenge mode but I didn't get XP from chapter 4.1 in score attack when I wasn't signed in to PSN because there was a new system update I didn't see.

Only noticed it after 3-4 rounds when I hit continue instead of retry...