Showtime - 100% Trophys not possible, Maximum Done

jayboo1991

Hey Boys and Girls,

since so much people care about games, where 100% isn't possible anymore (due to server/future shutdowns or bugs), I wanted to create a place, where you can show your games, where 100% is not possible, but you did everything to get the maximum out of it.

I will begin with:

Game: nail'd - 96%

Trophys Possible: 57 / 59 trophys

Link: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/741-naild/jayboo1991

2 DLC trophys are bugged since the beginning.

Everyone, who loves Motorstorm, will definitly like this game! :P

Which games are you proud at, where you can't get 100%, but did everything else?

Let's see, what you got! ;)

Edited by jayboo1991
  • Like 1

A long time ago, I remember seeing a particular trophy list where ? was impossible, however people on the leaderboards had something like "98% (100%)" there was an indication that that game was unplayable in its entirety. , and that therefore whoever reached a certain percentage was "complete". I thought it was Rambo: The Videogame, but I looked it up just now and it's not.

16 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

A long time ago, I remember seeing a particular trophy list where 1f4af.png was impossible, however people on the leaderboards had something like "98% (100%)" there was an indication that that game was unplayable in its entirety. , and that therefore whoever reached a certain percentage was "complete". I thought it was Rambo: The Videogame, but I looked it up just now and it's not.

It was Rambo, a patch mysteriously appeared a few years later. Or was that DLC? 

Edited by MickeyMixLipa

In the near future it will be Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) for me. Run Like the Wind is unobtainable through legit means, and the servers will close at the end of this year which will mark the third unobtainable on my trophy account.

Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3, both on the PS3, are already unobtainable for me. I'll be going back to GTA V to wrap up most of the single player trophies for an A rank then I will move on from it indefinitely.

• Like 3

I think you are talking about only games where trophies were bugged and never able to be earned (unless hacked), not the many of games that have had online trophies become unobtainable.

If this is the case, Pinballistick fits the bill.  Two trophies bugged from the beginning and never fixed.

9 minutes ago, djb5f said:

I think you are talking about only games where trophies were bugged and never able to be earned (unless hacked), not the many of games that have had online trophies become unobtainable.

If this is the case, Pinballistick fits the bill.  Two trophies bugged from the beginning and never fixed.

Well, not only .. I am talking as well about trophy lists, where servers or functions were shutten down in the past (like today as example for Army of Two, CoD Black Ops 2 or something like that.

I think, it's still awesome, if people do 98% and don't stop just cause 1 trophy isn't possible :D

In my case, I will as example finish Black Ops 2 with 98%, I wanna begin Army of Two as well and do 98% ..

There might be not that much people, who do that, but it's cool, to give them a place here, where they can show, that they don't care about an impossible trophy and finish it to the maximum possible :)

1 hour ago, jayboo1991 said:

Well, not only .. I am talking as well about trophy lists, where servers or functions were shutten down in the past (like today as example for Army of Two, CoD Black Ops 2 or something like that.

I think, it's still awesome, if people do 98% and don't stop just cause 1 trophy isn't possible :D

In my case, I will as example finish Black Ops 2 with 98%, I wanna begin Army of Two as well and do 98% ..

There might be not that much people, who do that, but it's cool, to give them a place here, where they can show, that they don't care about an impossible trophy and finish it to the maximum possible :)

In that case, I am stuck at 97% for NBA 2K19 (plat at 0.02% rarity), as I am only missing a trophy for a Dodgeball event that got pulled long before the servers went down.  So close!

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8152-nba-2k19/djb5f

• Like 1