In regards to the availability of this game

I am interested in playing this game but I am wondering if the game and its dlc are still available from the PlayStation store in 2021? It is not available in my PlayStation store region atm but i don’t know if it still available in other regions.

In the case that it could still be purchaseable:

1. Is the online still working atm?

2. What are the best dlc packs to buy to help obtain the 100% for this game faster?

1, There're 13 people who got the Friendly Duelist trophy in 2021 and one of them did it this month so the online should be still working atm.

2, I'm planning on boosting this too and we could team up if you want. Just need 2 more people and I'll create a session for that.

3, This game is still available in the US store btw.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the post after a very long time, I have bought this game from the US playstation store as it is unavailable in my home countries PSN store and I want to finish it. I am wondering if I can still do the online trophies for this game despite trying to earn them on my Australian PSN account linked to psnprofiles? It is just something I want to confirm, as looking online doesn't give me the exact answers I needed about whether playing a US PSN game online would still work in my region.

I have just recently finished the 100% for Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels for PS3, so I want to finish out the series.

Thank you

On 2021/9/14 at 1:21 PM, Groudon9000 said:

Sorry for the post after a very long time, I have bought this game from the US playstation store as it is unavailable in my home countries PSN store and I want to finish it. I am wondering if I can still do the online trophies for this game despite trying to earn them on my Australian PSN account linked to psnprofiles? It is just something I want to confirm, as looking online doesn't give me the exact answers I needed about whether playing a US PSN game online would still work in my region.

I have just recently finished the 100% for Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels for PS3, so I want to finish out the series.

Thank you

Well I also bought this game from the US store and was playing and getting trophies on my main account which was registered in Hong Kong. So it won't be a problem and I do believe that's the main reason many people having multiple accounts for.

• 2 weeks later...