Treasure Hunter trophy still buggy

Asimb0mb

Just letting you know that the Treasure Hunter trophy is glitched for me on the PS5 version of the game. They apparently never fixed this. I don't know what exactly I did, but during my post-game clean up I noticed I didn't get this trophy. I didn't get all of the mission challenges at the time, but now I can't complete the Keeping Cool challenge (freeze 10 enemies with the ice grenade) even though I did complete this challenge the first time I played this level. It just doesn't register no matter which enemy I freeze. I've completed everything else in the level and even finished the level itself, but nothing helps.

I'm going to play this level again in the Extra Life mode, so we'll see if doing everything in a different save slot will work.

Edit: playing it in Extra Life mode in a new save file and fully completing the mission popped the trophy for me.

Edited by Asimb0mb
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, CtrlAltPhil said:

Looks like this is fixed with todays update. The challenges where unstuck when I loaded in, I just had to play the level through to the end again and the trophy popped.

Man, that would be great as the trophy glitches are the only thing stopping me from starting up this game. I noticed some of the buggy trophies in the guide, but it seems most of them are manageable or fixed by now. 

Outside of potential new glitches due to the recent patch, does anyone know if there are any noteworthy bugs or glitches left I should be looking out for when I start the game?

1 hour ago, TheFaust said:

Man, that would be great as the trophy glitches are the only thing stopping me from starting up this game. I noticed some of the buggy trophies in the guide, but it seems most of them are manageable or fixed by now. 

Outside of potential new glitches due to the recent patch, does anyone know if there are any noteworthy bugs or glitches left I should be looking out for when I start the game?

I only had issues with the Treasure Hunter trophy. Everything else (in the base game) worked perfectly (PS5 version). I haven't played the expansions yet though.

Honestly, it doesn't sound too bad anymore in that case. From what I understand the Treasure Hunter trophy can still be popped in the Extra Life Mode, so that should be fine. I might try to make a backup save before I start Taras Nabad in the main campaign and if I can't get it to work I'll do the same for Extra Life Mode.

• 2 months later...
On 10/27/2021 at 11:39 AM, TheFaust said:

Honestly, it doesn't sound too bad anymore in that case. From what I understand the Treasure Hunter trophy can still be popped in the Extra Life Mode, so that should be fine. I might try to make a backup save before I start Taras Nabad in the main campaign and if I can't get it to work I'll do the same for Extra Life Mode.

Confirmed fixed! I'm on PS5 and got treasure hunter to pop after playing through on Mission Select. I just had to complete the level in full (again). 

• 1 year later...