Any suggestions for good games with not too out of the way trophies?

Would like to see what games can be played such as Control and Maneater. I felt like I was getting a lot of trophies just for playing normal and not really having to go out of the way for them. Made the experience a lot of enjoyable. Then at the end, just had a few I had to go back for. Other games I’ve enjoyed but just playing the story, you’d barely get any trophies such as Yakuza games and Some souls games. Don’t want just easy trophies. Just great games with good trophies like the mentioned games.

I'm playing abzû, there is no platinum trophy but the 100% take only 1-2 hours. The game is so relaxing, and It has a beautiful underwater exploration, I recommend you to play it if you didn't yet. :)

edit: the game is not that easy when I said it can be done in 1-2 hours, their is some ultra rare trophies.

Edited by koskerlim

The four latest Resident Evil games (RE7, RE2 Remake, RE3 Remake, and RE8). I don't think you have go that far out of the way for them, just some extra modes and beating the game multiple times under various conditions (such as hardest difficulty, no healing, or speedrun). You can get special weapons or items to make them easier and the speedrun trophies are very, very generous. RE3 Remake probably has the easiest set of trophies overall (there's one that is just complete BS but everything else should be easy).