Multiplayer Trophies

3 hours ago, V7_Vee said:

Just to confirm.

Can I go straight to online and complete the online trophies including DLC, or do I require to play campaign for anything related to online trophies.

You can do all the Multiplayer trophies without touching the single player, including DLC ones, however there are 2 trophies from the single player that could be considered "online" as they require you to be connected to the Ubisoft servers. Those are https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2247-assassins-creed-iv-black-flag/42-sharing-is-caring which tasks you with finding a Royal Convoy, White Whale and a Social Chest during the single player and "sharing" it with your friends, which just means uploading the location to the servers, and https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2247-assassins-creed-iv-black-flag/34-destroyer which requires a ship upgrade that the treasure map for can only be found in Kenway's Fleet, which are missions you send your ships on, and are completed while you are doing other things in the game. The feature requires an online connection to access.

You need to progress the single player campaign to be able to do those 2 trophies.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11.8.2021 at 4:20 PM, MrTacos98 said:

Are the servers still populated though? Populated enough to get the trophies? 

I'd say so. Sometimes you still find really high Level Players. Deathmatch is always full. Other Modes are populated tho it's getting rough and you need to create a public Lobby here and there.

I advice to join a Session on here for Level 55 because that takes forever to reach...

On 14.8.2021 at 2:00 PM, V1TAL_CODEX said:

I'm getting the game soon on PS5. Is it possible to do the online trophies with 1 boosting partner? 

I don't know about DLC but most things are "technically" possible yes.

I finished a round of game lab by finding randoms. Sometimes you don't find anyone and then you find many.

Most Modes are moderately populated and if not you can create a public Lobby and people could join (again relying on randoms which is possible depending on your Time.)

- Only problem is Level 55 because that takes you forever if you're not boosting with People

• 1 month later...

You can farm the level 50 trophy solo in wolfpack mode, once you get into the rhythm of it and work out what to do, you can get a decent amount per session. I did all of the ps4 online using that method. Im also part way into the ps3 versions online too, again using solo wolfpack.

13 hours ago, jninja79 said:

You can farm the level 50 trophy solo in wolfpack mode, once you get into the rhythm of it and work out what to do, you can get a decent amount per session. I did all of the ps4 online using that method. Im also part way into the ps3 versions online too, again using solo wolfpack.

Currently level 45, how long do you think it will take me to get to level 55? Do you know of a good guide that shows how to best farm wolfpack?

So from Multiplayer menu:

• Wolfpack
  • Unleashed

Custom Match setting should be:

• Session type - Wolfpack
  • Matchmaking - Private
  • Map - Prison (any map works, but I found Prison to be the easiest, best for completing the objectives)
  • Difficulty - Standard (Tried on harder difficulties but struggled solo, so ended up being slower for XP so unless you can complete harder difficulties then stick to Standard)

Character doesnt matter but there are challenges for completing wolfpack rounds with each chracter that award extra XP. All you need loadout wise, is some form of ranged weapon, Something like the money bomb for disginguishing between the target and the fake (red guards), and then I use diguise for if I screw up and get spotted by the target. On PS3 im only level 25 but my current loadout is Disguise, Money Bomb, and Disruption if anyone wants to know.

Some extra advice, for the optional objectives, leave the acrobat/aerial kills for when the chest defence sequence pops up as its super easy to do there. variety bonus can be tricky, but aerial kills, regular kills and I beleive sprint kills count for that so aim for two of them 3. Other then that, just take your time, lock on to each target and make sure to get the focus bonus. You shouldnt have any issues completing the 25 wave run solo, even if you fail the bonus rounds (I failed two in my run just now)

The run I just did to get the info for this guide, took me 15 mins and I leveled up part way through it. It might not be the fastest but its garuanteed decent XP every 15-20 min or so. I beleive for my last few levels on ps4, I used my credits for the 3 day abstergo privilege, as it gived 25% bonus XP, and since your always gaining a solid amount from each run it was well worth it IMO.

Anyways, hope this helps you out :D Message me if you have any issues or questions, im happy to help.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jninja79 said:

So from Multiplayer menu:

• Wolfpack
  • Unleashed

Custom Match setting should be:

• Session type - Wolfpack
  • Matchmaking - Private
  • Map - Prison (any map works, but I found Prison to be the easiest, best for completing the objectives)
  • Difficulty - Standard (Tried on harder difficulties but strugglesad solo, so ended up being slower for XP so unless you can complete harder difficulties then stick to Standard)

Character doesnt matter but there are challenges for completing wolfpack rounds with each chracter that award extra XP. All you need loadout wise, is some form of ranged weapon, Something like the money bomb for disginguishing between the target and the fake (red guards), and then I use diguise for if I screw up and get spotted by the target. On PS3 im only level 25 but my current loadout is Disguise, Money Bomb, and Disruption if anyone wants to know.

Some extra advice, for the optional objectives, leave the acrobat/aerial kills for when the chest defence sequence pops up as its super easy to do there. variety bonus can be tricky, but aerial kills, regular kills and I beleive sprint kills count for that so aim for two of them 3. Other then that, just take your time, lock on to each target and make sure to get the focus bonus. You shouldnt have any issues completing the 25 wave run solo, even if you fail the bonus rounds (I failed two in my run just now)

The run I just did to get the info for this guide, took me 15 mins and I leveled up part way through it. It might not be the fastest but its garuanteed decent XP every 15-20 min or so. I beleive for my last few levels on ps4, I used my credits for the 3 day abstergo privilege, as it gived 25% bonus XP, and since your always gaining a solid amount from each run it was well worth it IMO.

Anyways, hope this helps you out :D Message me if you have any issues or questions, im happy to help.

Thats brill thank you, Just need to find some people to help me boost sacred land and I'll be sorted.

• Like 1