Platinum locked?

Xugoshi

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/8/2021 at 10:36 AM, Xugoshi said:

I also highly doubt there will be a season 2. Only reason it got back to EVO was because of the netcode. Now that things are slowly getting back to normal in most places of the world, so too will Skullgirls relevance in the FGC.

This comment didn't age well.  They made main stage EVO 2022 as well.  I think a lot of people underestimate the popularity of Skullgirls, especially on PC.

On 8/8/2021 at 10:40 AM, DeepEyes7 said:

It seems than adding DLC now years later is getting popular, I know that "Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai" isn't as old as "Skullgirls 2nd Encore" (Just three years old), but they just added DLC content too... Gladly no extra trophies... Well I wouldn't had minded, I like that game...

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1056-CUSA06733_00-KOIHIMEADDVER3US

For Koihime, I haven't tested it myself, but I did buy the DLC characters on sale, the DLC character's trials are required for plat.  This is what I read somewhere anyway.  Can't wait to boot the game up though.  Looks insane.

I'm personally looking forward to Black Dahlia coming to the PS4.  She looks like a ton of fun.  I'll do her trials whether or not they're required for her trophies.  Skullgirls combo trials are some of the most fun, and satisfying trials to do.  

I'm hoping Marie really won't be the final DLC character.  Although, I'm sure they'll make her fun to play as, I was hoping for a completely new character.

Edited by Kittens Are Awesome
  • Like 1

On 8/8/2021 at 1:26 PM, ScyMantis said:

From PowerPyx:

https://www.powerpyx.com/granblue-fantasy-versus-trophy-guide-roadmap/

Warning: The trophy “Granblue Know-It-All” was patched to now also require all DLC characters! However, if you play the non-updated disc version you can get it without the DLC characters (disconnect console from internet so it can’t download the patch). If you own the digital version it automatically downloads the patch, so you’d have to buy the DLC characters to earn platinum.

Granblue has been patched to not require the dlc anymore.

• Like 1