Game goin' nuts

DaBombA2M

OK so I was cruising through career mode, playing on Very Easy while focusing on getting as many objectives as I could per match, barely loosing any point to anybody, everything was well, kind of boring but going fine...

Until all of a sudden, right
in the middle of my quarter finals against De Minaur in the Australian Open, game became absolutly out of control, AI opponent started hitting serves at 249 km/h, throwing winning shots all over, and no matter what I would serve or return, how perfect my shoots were, it was an immediate unplayable canon winning shot in return each and every single time.

I checked the difficulty: was still on Very Easy, tried to switch to something else, it was the same thing but with even faster shots (impossible to play even one hit or even come close to be near the ball enough to even hit it).

So just to let you know if that happens to anyone of you mates, the good old "turn it off and on again" work like a charmed for me, after rebooting the game, that darn De Minaur was back to being crappy on Very Easy and lost without scoring anything.

1 hour ago, DaBombA2M said:

That might be an explanation indeed...

If so, then those damn cards are heck of pure evil power 1f644.png

You can disable cards in career mode (that's what I do and makes the game easier and more likeable)

At the start of every season, when you select the game type ("future" for example), you have an option to disable cards by pressing the triangle (I think. At the bottom of the screen, it says what button disables them). So one season you do that and then option is saved for every season to come. Untill you want to enable them again. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Im_Not_Banksy said:

I've got cards disabled but the AI return my serves with such speed and pin point accuracy I can never get them. Even went on the lowest setting and still the same.

Yeah, you need to change the way you serve. I play on very easy as well, and I serve holding back and to the outside of the court, just a little to not commit fault.

You don't move the CPU will return in parallel, if you move one step to his direction the CPU will shoot other side.

• Like 3

On 14/08/2021 at 3:21 AM, CobraMJD said:

Yeah, you need to change the way you serve. I play on very easy as well, and I serve holding back and to the outside of the court, just a little to not commit fault.

You don't move the CPU will return in parallel, if you move one step to his direction the CPU will shoot other side.

Your a hero, that tip made this game so much easier, thank you so much dude :)

• Like 1