Catlateral Damage Remeowstered coming September 15

Catlateral Damage Remeowstered edition is coming to PS4 and PS5 on September 15. Buying it gets it for both consoles. PS5 is in 4K and uses DualSense. 

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/08/18/catlateral-damage-remeowstered-unleashes-feline-fury-on-ps4-and-ps5-september-15/?fbclid=IwAR3ON0q6gQF0MB2JWU2BpAjuvRX_j7-4ab5C9hHWmH4xLeAjBufhMb93fvs

18 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Catlateral Damage Remeowstered edition is coming to PS4 and PS5 on September 15. Buying it gets it for both consoles. PS5 is in 4K and uses DualSense. 

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/08/18/catlateral-damage-remeowstered-unleashes-feline-fury-on-ps4-and-ps5-september-15/?fbclid=IwAR3ON0q6gQF0MB2JWU2BpAjuvRX_j7-4ab5C9hHWmH4xLeAjBufhMb93fvs

but owning ps4 version means nothing? whatever. It has a cat, it was fun. I'll do it again. 

you should edit your post and end with

"you can thank meow later" ?

21 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

but owning ps4 version means nothing? whatever. It has a cat, it was fun. I'll do it again. 

you should edit your post and end with

"you can thank meow later" 1f602.png

The trophy list is on exophase. I posted it to a thread under the PS4 version earlier. It has 10 additional trophies. I guess having extra content makes this not a free upgrade. It is getting a new PS4 version also with the 10 additional trophies. I guess if you buy the new PS4 version than you get the PS5 version also.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snakebit10 said:

The trophy list is on exophase. I posted it to a thread under the PS4 version earlier. It has 10 additional trophies. I guess having extra content makes this not a free upgrade. It is getting a new PS4 version also with the 10 additional trophies. I guess if you buy the new PS4 version than you get the PS5 version also.

well that's kind of a bummer but if it's digital only ill grab the ps4 and also upgrade after. Stack cat plats :yay:?

• Like 1