DLC Trophies for PS4 EU version are glitched?

Milky_Lizard

As far as I know the trophies have been uploaded to the server so it shouldn't be that as an issue. You don't appear to have a PS5 so it shouldn't be the rare glitch where you have to wait X hours for the trophy to show up on your profile. 

Or do you mean PSNprofiles when you say profile rather than your PSN one? If so then it is just the site not yet uploading the list. Nothing to worry about.

2 hours ago, Milky_Lizard said:

Just started the DLC unlocked 2 trophies, they poped but they are not shown in my profile.

Everybody have the same issue cause PS4 version is 0% compelition as of now?

I think it's just PSNP, no need to worry.

The trophies are available in your trophy list on your actual console I'd imagine, because I no longer have 100% when I viewed my trophies on my console.

15 hours ago, Milky_Lizard said:

Just started the DLC unlocked 2 trophies, they poped but they are not shown in my profile.

Yes. One day ago i made a post on reddit. No one answered.

14 hours ago, Griffon234 said:

I think it's just PSNP, no need to worry.

The trophies are available in your trophy list on your actual console I'd imagine, because I no longer have 100% when I viewed my trophies on my console.

The problem is that i unlocked 2 of them, they poped up. But in my actual psn profile they are still not registered as obtained. I have 0% completion for dlc.

15 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

As far as I know the trophies have been uploaded to the server so it shouldn't be that as an issue. You don't appear to have a PS5 so it shouldn't be the rare glitch where you have to wait X hours for the trophy to show up on your profile. 

Or do you mean PSNprofiles when you say profile rather than your PSN one? If so then it is just the site not yet uploading the list. Nothing to worry about.

Actual psn profile, that what bothers me. 2 of them poped ingame. But my actual psn profile is still 0% for the dlc.

Hi man, I got 2 unlocked today and have the exactly same issue. I am playing on PS5. If I got my console offline I can see my trophy progress get updated from 83% to 86%. But if I get console online, the progress fell back to 83%.

I guess it is because DLC just came out so there is some sync issue on Sony's end. Had a similar experience before when I play A Plague Tale: Innocence - PS5 version. Though not exatly the same .

Hope that this issue could be fixed ASAP.

Updated: when I manually sync trophy, I get NP-103374-8 error code

Edited by nibaba_zaici
update

22 hours ago, Milky_Lizard said:

Same here i'm playing the ps4 version on my ps5.

A trophy poped but i'm still at 0% for the DLC.

Not the dlc but life is suffering didn't unlocked to me, even though I have chosen ascend with dark form... Bad luck or a glitch, it certainly ruined my day completely, what a run for nothing...

Edit: it has unlocked, silly and blind me, sorry.

Edited by Bloodytears1666