The Virtuous Cycle - Seeds sharing

Luckymaniac

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

836881, you start the cycle with a Harden ability (assuming u have no shade I think), so that the next one will be the Super Hard.

Then the Geisha will drop Epic Super Hard. I've done it 3 times now, it always drops Epic Super Hard, not sure if that's because of the Runic Gate chance %, or because it's a miniboss type enemy, but that Epic by default gives u 16 secs invincibility and a 30% chance to get the buff. All you do is keep hardening until the buff triggers, then next time harden is the Enhanced Harden!!

There may be a better spot to get it in the level yet so don't have to fight the Grisha, I've still got tonnes of testing to do.

If you keep upgrading these harden perks, I ended up with 50 secs invincibility and 50% chance to trigger, it's so broken mate.

You actually start right near the Grisha, u could run to it, take out the 2 goblins near it and kill if quick if u have superior Moonshine saved.

Something must be different I think. I chose a foundling run on 836881 and my beginning instinct is a bonus to health. And the Grisha gives a bonus to stamina. No Super Harden yet.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Vextens said:

Something must be different I think. I chose a foundling run on 836881 and my beginning instinct is a bonus to health. And the Grisha gives a bonus to stamina. No Super Harden yet.

No it doesn't work on Foundling mate, my bad, I had deleted that comment in the post once I realised my mistake xD

It's cuz I was using it as a Foundling, but was because I lost my shell!! If you don't pick a shell to begin with, you can get character abilities, so no super harden ;(

23 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

No it doesn't work on Foundling mate, my bad, I had deleted that comment in the post once I realised my mistake xD

It's cuz I was using it as a Foundling, but was because I lost my shell!! If you don't pick a shell to begin with, you can get character abilities, so no super harden ;(

No worries at all. I learned really fast that the Foundling only gets Mortal Instincts. Should still be a super helpful seed for any shell run!

On 8/23/2021 at 11:33 AM, UndeadSephx said:

Yes, I just unlocked all shades and doing a obsidian cycle now... and it's really not that bad, since you recover all health when you find a instinct, stamina is almost unlimited, and it's literally just hope to get as many +attack instincts as possible until the final bosses. I got +10 in the first area and then bugged in the floor so had to start again...

I havent found a single damage+ on the obsidian run. What seed did you have if you happen to have it?

On 24/8/2021 at 1:56 PM, Optinooby said:

I just done my first Seed and basically just cheesed it, like real real bad with 50 secs invincibility always!! I actually can't believe this is a thing.

So Epic Super Hard last for 16 secs (30% chance), along for Harden for Longer, I think that improves it.

In Fallgrim I got Epic Super Hard up to Epic VI and it was lasting for 45 secs with 45% chance. I then got Legendary after VI (not sure that's a requirement) and it went to 50% chance and lasted for 52 secs lmfao!!

So that was almost a minute of invincibility almost always, works on Foundling too!! I actually still can't believe they let us do this

What are your OP builds, anything better than this or is this about how powerful you get?? I didn't have Ability Leech which would have made it even better!!

Yeah honestly Super Harden seems like the most OP ability by far. Using Smoldering Mace I found an ability that has a chance to trigger an explosion on light attacks, and it does ridiculous damage. In a run I got the Legendary version of that instinct so it would proc every other hit and I melted the 4 shells at the end lol, and since you've finished a run you know how tanky those guys are.

23 hours ago, PreyForYourGod said:

I havent found a single damage+ on the obsidian run. What seed did you have if you happen to have it?

I did my 2 Foundling runs and Damage+ was actually pretty damn rare, in the runs I did finish I got it to +6 and in the other to +4 lol. Had like 2k stamina at the end of the run though.

• Like 1

Damn, working a new Platinum Speedrun and the most grindiest aspect is probably the Sugar Baby trophy, spending 50k at store. It's such a annoying trophy because if you speedrun and collect necessary stuff for Bars Tended, you end up with 15k, and farming for the rest in this game takes AGES, why is farming so bad here!? Thankfully, I just worked out how to cheat the Sugar Baby trophy on PS5, similar to the PS4 way, taking from a 45min grind to 5mins!!

Anyway, the VC, I've maxed my Runic Gate perks and restarted quite a few times now on different accounts/versions and I think the % Chance on a lot of the perks change things up a LOT.

For example, you run a Seed on FG with NO % Chance perks and take note of everything, if you then buy those perks and run it again, you will find a LOT of stuff has changed, and always seems to be the SAME stuff which changes.

So a Nascent Tar pickup on seed 111111 as a example, will NEVER be a Nascent Tar again and is now always a Instinct with either Fall Dmg/Pois Resist/Fire Resist.

Same with Instinct Pillars, if Pillar next to waterfall always gave Perk A/B/C, once you buy the % Chance perks, that Pillar will now always give Perk Z/B/C except Z may be Epic or whatever.

And these all seem permanent changes so you cant go back to the original layout.

I guess what I'm saying is when we are recommending Seeds, in reference to Items and Pillars, having NO Runic Gate perks will be different to having ALL Runic Gate perks.

So I think when it comes to it, we could provide before and after seeds. So you farm before you upgrade % Chance, then once your happy with your farming, start upgrading those and go for completions.

What's currently happening is somebody is showing a seed with a Golden Bell at location A, Super Hard Instinct at Pillar B, Nascent Tar in Chest C, and then when I load it or someone else, we're getting different results!!!

Seeds at Minimum Perks and Seeds at Maximum Perks is the way to go I'd say. I max only Tar Loss and % Chance of getting Shell back and that's it to begin with

Just info here guys, and so I don't forget either

Was doing my Tiel run, and managed to get some seriously broken abilities, including Legendary super harden and Legendary harden cooldown.

The seed was 386913 and I was using Tiel with the Axetanas and the healing riposte. I also went to the Crypt first, then the Seat of Infinity, and lastly the Shrine of Ash.

I saved my footage of the final boss fight to show how easy the abilites made it.

• Like 2

On 27/08/2021 at 11:01 AM, DeAdSHott_ZA said:

Was doing my Tiel run, and managed to get some seriously broken abilities, including Legendary super harden and Legendary harden cooldown.

The seed was 386913 and I was using Tiel with the Axetanas and the healing riposte. I also went to the Crypt first, then the Seat of Infinity, and lastly the Shrine of Ash.

I saved my footage of the final boss fight to show how easy the abilites made it.

Super Hard is crazy at Epic and Legendary.

Just for anyone else going to use this Seed, just be wary that if you collect Pillars in a different order and/or don't have certain % Perks upgraded at the Runic Gate, you may get a different build to Deadshot above

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

On 22.08.2021 at 6:41 PM, Luckymaniac said:

If it's really that... It will be 12 cycles just for this trophy...

Someone have a confirmation of the requirement for this trophy ?

Edit : My first count was 24 cycles but I was wrong.

What trophy?

4 hours ago, FMilly said:

What trophy?

This was early discussion for There Can Only Be One. We believed we'd have to fight every combination of shells in the final battle of the DLC taking into consideration the first single battle, the duo battle, and the final single battle which would have meant four cycle to cover them all. We've since learned all that matter is the final shell battle so the trophy is achievable in four cycles instead.

• Like 1

On 31.08.2021 at 8:24 PM, Vextens said:

This was early discussion for There Can Only Be One. We believed we'd have to fight every combination of shells in the final battle of the DLC taking into consideration the first single battle, the duo battle, and the final single battle which would have meant four cycle to cover them all. We've since learned all that matter is the final shell battle so the trophy is achievable in four cycles instead.

Yes, it is so. Do u know how to do MasterOfNone?

• 3 weeks later...
On 31.08.2021 at 8:24 PM, Vextens said:

Guys, hi. Did someone finished seed number 464005? Do u remember what was the last shell?

Edited by FMilly