Common Courtesy Trophy?

caryphernelia

Just now, Akrioz said:

I also got ambushed by the woman, whose husband I failed to save in her side tale. Returned Sugi's hat to her village. Spoke with both Ito and her brother after saving them from the temple. Don't know if any of this follow-ups have any impact.

Ah, very helpful. I won't do any of that until I've done the Side Tales so we can be 100% sure what's required and what isn't :)

11 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

I also got ambushed by the woman, whose husband I failed to save in her side tale. Returned Sugi's hat to her village. Spoke with both Ito and her brother after saving them from the temple. Don't know if any of this follow-ups have any impact.

where were you ambushed by her at? if you still remember. im currently roaming around the campfire area by the lake where the quest began to try and be found by her but no luck yet

Just now, Warlord99956 said:

How do I get Kodoma to show up? I go to the house - I found a note on a tree stump but can’t interact with the banner or anything else in the area. Seems I’m missing something but I don’t know what!

If you found a note on a stump you must have done the mini-quest. She leaves the note there along with some supplies as a reward after you've helped her.

25 minutes ago, HodorTheBrodor said:

where were you ambushed by her at? if you still remember. im currently roaming around the campfire area by the lake where the quest began to try and be found by her but no luck yet

nevermind, i just had to replay mission 9 of legends and talk to uta to get the mask.

16 minutes ago, TheDblTap said:

If you found a note on a stump you must have done the mini-quest. She leaves the note there along with some supplies as a reward after you've helped her.

Thanks. Guess I must be missing something else then. I’ve done the ship captain, bee keeper, monguls drowning peasants, return red hat and the legends woman. Only other one I can see referenced here is the siblings and I’m not sure if I did that. I can’t seem to find them anywhere…

So, after everything, I gave up for a bit and went to finish my Archery Challenges for the Pride of Ishikawa trophy, and then the trophy unlocked. 

Turns out it was an Unwritten Tale. 

I did this on a backup save where I had not returned Sugi's hat, been ambushed by Hotoke, spoke to Kenji, or anything like that. So I was able to determine the 6 specific things you need to do to get this trophy. I've documented it all here: https://platget.com/guides/ghost-of-tsushima-iki-island-dlc-unwritten-tales-guide/

TL;DR version:

• Bury the Ship Captain
  • Save Hachibee's bees
  • Help Kodama at the burnt-down house
  • Save the peasants from the Mongols at the Buddha's Footprint lake
  • Speak to Uta after having played the 9th story mission in Legends Mode
  • Complete the Archery Challenge at the Raider Memorial on the south coast

I hope it proves useful!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDblTap said:

TL;DR version:

• Bury the Ship Captain
  • Save Hachibee's bees
  • Help Kodama at the burnt-down house
  • Save the peasants from the Mongols at the Buddha's Footprint lake
  • Speak to Uta after having played the 9th story mission in Legends Mode
  • Complete the Archery Challenge at the Raider Memorial on the south coast

Yeah, PowerPyx posted the same list as a confirmed one. Well, I guess if someone's trophy refuses to pop after all of this - just keep playing. Because I was kinda desperate already, having done all of above, and it popped out of nowhere.

Spoiler

I7DamXK.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/21/2021 at 7:59 AM, Computer_Cat said:

I had a lot of trouble getting this to pop. It ended up randomly popping when I ran away from some mongols between the Buddha's footsteps bamboo strike and the Shrine In Shadow.

Same, I did the five the dlc guide tells you but was stuck at 4/5 then fast travelled to the Shrine In Shadow ran a little to the south and it popped. It's a bit glitchy but at least I didn't need to do the legends story for it.

• 3 weeks later...

The trophy was a bit glitchy for me too. I had completed all the five events described in the guide but the game still showed only 4/5 events completed. I then fast traveled back to the archery challenge at Raider Memorial and the event then showed as completed giving me 5/5 completed and the trophy.