Waxberries

Don't buy the DLC if you haven't got the platinum

3 posts in this topic

If you haven't got platinum don't buy the DLC as it will add tons of stupid garden tasks. And completing the original tasks 100% will no longer unlock the 100% task trophy. And the garden tasks are endless. I have spent 5 hours already just on the garden tasks and still got 2 (don't know if more is following, I'm on the Japanese Garden task) it will be seriously wasting time. And showing developer's incompetent. Please AWARE!

21 minutes ago, Waxberries said:

If you haven't got platinum don't buy the DLC as it will add tons of stupid garden tasks. And completing the original tasks 100% will no longer unlock the 100% task trophy. And the garden tasks are endless. I have spent 5 hours already just on the garden tasks and still got 2 (don't know if more is following, I'm on the Japanese Garden task) it will be seriously wasting time. And showing developer's incompetent. Please AWARE!

Thank for the warning on this one! House Flipper is a game i wanted for a while now, and was interested in getting it, still am of course. But yeah, don't think i'll be buying that DLC for a while then. Since A. It ruins the trophies and B. £15 is way too much for garden DLC for a game like this  xD

I loved house flipper and got the plat but I'm still waiting for the price to go down for the dlc