UFL - New football game free to play

matigrosso91

• 5 months later...

I'll try and get this post going :)

They released a gameplay trailer :

To me, this actually looks like it could be a rival to FIFA, at least an alternative, and since it's FREE TO PLAY, there's no reason NOT to try it. 

The menus look much like Ultimate Team in FIFA, and gameplay SEEMS like about the same, from what i can see of the gameplay (not much, but a little). 

Im gonna give this a go for sure! Especially now that the future of the FIFA series is so uncertain. If they get this even remotely close to FIFA, im gonna like it. (both ps4 & ps5).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

To me, this actually looks like it could be a rival to FIFA, at least an alternative, and since it's FREE TO PLAY, there's no reason NOT to try it. 

The menus look much like Ultimate Team in FIFA, and gameplay SEEMS like about the same, from what i can see of the gameplay (not much, but a little). 

Im gonna give this a go for sure! Especially now that the future of the FIFA series is so uncertain. If they get this even remotely close to FIFA, im gonna like it. (both ps4 & ps5).

Thank you!

I was hoping a little more of gameplay. But i agree with you: so far, and being free, it's worth a shot i guess. 

• Like 1

If it's like Ult team which it appears to be based on that trailer I personally don't understand how they are going to make it fair to everybody because how can they make a system where everybody can get the best players? surely it can't be loot boxes because that wouldn't be fair and neither would be making people pay real money. I feel like that trailer is proposing an awful lot and it's going to be very hard to deliver what it proposes.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

If it's like Ult team which it appears to be based on that trailer I personally don't understand how they are going to make it fair to everybody because how can they make a system where everybody can get the best players? surely it can't be loot boxes because that wouldn't be fair and neither would be making people pay real money. I feel like that trailer is proposing an awful lot and it's going to be very hard to deliver what it proposes.

If everybody has The same conditions, i guess its fair?

Ultimate team would be fair, if they took both a players skill rating AND team rating into consideration. I have beat a lot of GOD tier teams, with a Gold team in Ultimate team. Mommas credit card, unfortunately, Can only buy cards, not skills ?

im excited to see how The system Will be in UFL ?

9 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

With its free-to-play setup and being a start up, this seems like it will compete much more with PES eFootball than FIFA.  More if a niche title.