Rivals Trophy glitch

Toxicmatic-

Not sure if anyone else is having an issue with the trophies not popping but the "Champion of the kami" trophy wasnt popping for me.I won over 10 Rival games online and it wasnt popping, yes i closed the game a few times, even deleted it and redownloaded it...nothing ... But i went into a private rivals match solo and won & it popped. I'm shocked but not surprised.. so you can prob boost most of the trophies in solo then lol

Edited by Toxicmatic-

4 hours ago, Toxicmatic- said:

Not sure if anyone else is having an issue with the trophies not popping but the "Champion of the kami" trophy wasnt popping for me.I won over 10 Rival games online and it wasnt popping, yes i closed the game a few times, even deleted it and redownloaded it...nothing ... But i went into a private rivals match solo and won & it popped. I'm shocked but not surprised.. so you can prob boost most of the trophies in solo then lol

Shades is the only one you need other players for.  The rest can be done solo.

The shades trophy it's easy enough to be done with randoms, while the other three can be done solo, you can win a match on bronze even without an opposing team and the trophy will pop. That's a relief, considering the ordeal it was the previous Legends dlc. I'd gladly take solo Ninja Gaiden trophies over mp trophies any day lol

On 10/9/2021 at 1:34 PM, antonioaaf said:

For the Shades trophy (40-bronze.pngA Painful Blockage), I was lucky enough that as soon as the game started, all players disconnected. 

So I collected enough points from my side to summon some shades. However, I couldn't summon 5 because there was no one on the other team to kill them.

The trick was, at the final screen (I won the match), I picked rematch and it automatically accepted because I was the only one in the room.

On the second match, I summoned like 2-3 and the trophy popped.
So my conclusion is that this is cumulative between matches, as long as you rematch.

TL, DR: If you can rematch, the shades are cumulative between matches.

Holy shit I'm gonna try this right now, if it works you're a fucking genius and my savior
EDIT: Holy shit it actually works, thank you so goddamn much! Now I don't have to wait until the next free multiplayer weekend to have my 100%, that's great

Edited by Valtekken173
  • Like 2

On 9/10/2021 at 1:34 PM, antonioaaf said:

For the Shades trophy (40-bronze.pngA Painful Blockage), I was lucky enough that as soon as the game started, all players disconnected. 

So I collected enough points from my side to summon some shades. However, I couldn't summon 5 because there was no one on the other team to kill them.

The trick was, at the final screen (I won the match), I picked rematch and it automatically accepted because I was the only one in the room.

On the second match, I summoned like 2-3 and the trophy popped.
So my conclusion is that this is cumulative between matches, as long as you rematch.

TL, DR: If you can rematch, the shades are cumulative between matches.

:yay: :yay::highfive:

Thank you so much! 

• Like 1