Online Servers officially announced permanently closed.

JamieCon20

9 minutes ago, navidramhormuzi said:

How are some people still obtaining the "Dive In 25 " trophy and the "25 Online Versus Wins" after the shutdown of the online servers? 

They're using a custom server that isn't approved for the Leaderboards called Project Lighthouse, or they're hacking the trophies. Either way, they'll be removed from the leaderboards.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/7/2022 at 2:57 PM, DaivRules said:

They're using a custom server that isn't approved for the Leaderboards called Project Lighthouse, or they're hacking the trophies. Either way, they'll be removed from the leaderboards.

Will Project Lighthouse ever be approved by PSNProfiles or will anyone who uses it be removed from the leaderboards unless they hide the game?

Just now, SlienTheCake said:

Will Project Lighthouse ever be approved by PSNProfiles or will anyone who uses it be removed from the leaderboards unless they hide the game?

It needs to meet the documented requirements to be considered:

But considering Project Lighthouse is not Open Source and requires a CFW console and evidence of CFW edited timestamps gets people kicked off the leaderboard, sanctioning a Custom Server that requires users to have CFW seems pretty unlikely.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I understand that that lbp project lighthouse is now open source but still requires hen or cfw. The main issue with this I assume is that there is no way to tell whether someone just auto pops trophies or gets them via playing the game (I could be wrong about that). But if I was to say live stream and have video footage of collecting every mp trophy by doing the right requirements would that still be a ban from the leaderboards? I know people must hate talking about this but intrigued if there could ever be a solution.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MrMaximusHTO said:

I understand that that lbp project lighthouse is now open source but still requires hen or cfw. The main issue with this I assume is that there is no way to tell whether someone just auto pops trophies or gets them via playing the game (I could be wrong about that). But if I was to say live stream and have video footage of collecting every mp trophy by doing the right requirements would that still be a ban from the leaderboards? I know people must hate talking about this but intrigued if there could ever be a solution.

To get access to hen or CFW you need to jailbreak your console. If you jailbreak your console you're violating Sony's ToS, meaning you're also violating the rules of this leaderboard site. 

45 minutes ago, navidramhormuzi said:

To get access to hen or CFW you need to jailbreak your console. If you jailbreak your console you're violating Sony's TOS, meaning you're also violating the rules of this leaderboard site.

“You’ve violated Sony’s TOS, therefore you’re not allowed to participate on the PSNP leaderboards.”

If that’s the case then I should be blocked from these forums for using curse words because if I did that on official (first party) PlayStation Network servers while chatting with other users and I’m reported for it my PSN account can get temporarily suspended or permanently banned.

The reason for Jailbreaking your PlayStation console and/or using CFW to unlock trophies going against the PSNP leaderboards should have nothing to do with Sony’s TOS. May it be reminded that PSNProfiles is a third party platform and (as stated at the bottom of this website) is not affiliated with Sony or PlayStation in any way.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Dry said:

“You’ve violated Sony’s TOS, therefore you’re not allowed to participate on the PSNP leaderboards.”

If that’s the case then I should be blocked from these forums for using curse words because if I did that on official (first party) PlayStation Network servers while chatting with other users and I’m reported for it my PSN account can get temporarily suspended or permanently banned.

The reason for Jailbreaking your PlayStation console and/or using CFW to unlock trophies going against the PSNP leaderboards should have nothing to do with Sony’s TOS. May it be reminded that PSNProfiles is a third party platform and (as stated at the bottom of this website) is not affiliated with Sony or PlayStation in any way.

Firstly, using curse words and jailbreaking a console is not the same principle. I am just looking upon the rules, and if you look under Sony's system software license agreement for the PS3, you're hereby violating the 17th bulletin if you jailbreak your console - if Sony care or not about you jailbreaking your console I cannot say, but if you jailbreak your console with the intent of obtaining trophies after a shutdown of a game, you're by default mistaken as a cheater, until else can be proven. 

• Like 1