As of 22/09/2021 I want to report this platinum as unobtainable

Eudaimoniah

The 'Good Company' trophy is unobtainable for most people as of 22/09/2021 and therefore this platinum is unobtainable. Personally I have bought every rogue and have won with each of them in multiple game modes. I even won 8 games with 8 different rogues. The trophy still has not unlocked. I have attempted to make contact with the developer across their Discord, Reddit, Twitter, Youtube and official support website. The only response I have recieved (on discord) is that the trophy is likely no longer obtainable. 

Edited by Eudaimoniah
[Solved] - If you get this bug you need to win 1 game with 8 different rogues on a Steam/Epic/XBL account and then link that account and set it as your primary on PS before you get the 8th win, so that you play on PS when you get the 8th win
  • Like 3

We’re the very unlucky ones because I still see people unlocking this trophy. I’ve tried everything from playing different modes and making switch and epic account primary. Nothing. I’m stuck at 62% and currently I’m only playing enough to unlock rogues (doing contracts to get coins and rep) but not actually buy them yet. Will wait till next season and try then. 

On 9/30/2021 at 1:55 AM, BaneRises314 said:

We’re the very unlucky ones because I still see people unlocking this trophy. I’ve tried everything from playing different modes and making switch and epic account primary. Nothing. I’m stuck at 62% and currently I’m only playing enough to unlock rogues (doing contracts to get coins and rep) but not actually buy them yet. Will wait till next season and try then. 

It’s over it’s finally over. My personal hell is over. I won with the shield guy and the platinum popped. The date says I earned it on February 4th. Over 50 hours. I don’t know how it popped but I do suggest keeping a list of wins and rewin with each default op

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BaneRises314 said:

It’s over it’s finally over. My personal hell is over. I won with the shield guy and the platinum popped. The date says I earned it on February 4th. Over 50 hours. I don’t know how it popped but I do suggest keeping a list of wins and rewin with each default op

The guy I am playing with was stuck on 67% all the time. When we played yesterday, he won a match with a rogue he won x matches with already and suddenly the trophy popped. So yeah, the bug is real.

When you track the trophy using the PS5 trophy tracker it shows 0/100. I just started tracking it, I wonder if the PS5 version is so bugged that it requires another 100 wins rather than 8 unique wins.

Edit: welp Ive won 5 other games and the trophy tracker on PSN also didn't go up.

Edited by TVDex252

On 9/22/2021 at 3:41 PM, Eudaimoniah said:

The 'Good Company' trophy is unobtainable for most people as of 22/09/2021 and therefore this platinum is unobtainable. Personally I have bought every rogue and have won with each of them in multiple game modes. I even won 8 games with 8 different rogues. The trophy still has not unlocked. I have attempted to make contact with the developer across their Discord, Reddit, Twitter, Youtube and official support website. The only response I have recieved (on discord) is that the trophy is likely no longer obtainable. 

So you're saying this statement is false then since the platinum IS in fact obtainable, correct? Some trophies are buggy but they DO pop for people so this platinum is definitely obtainable. I haven't started this game but by reading the title of this and seeing "platinum as unobtainable" I was definitely a little worried since I do plan on playing this in the future.

Pharmer_Amko.png

• Like 1

If you see the rogue company official support Discord channel and Reddit you will see that hundreds of players cannot obtain this trophy. It is a gamble. It unlocks for some people and for others it does not. Know that there is a chance that it will bug for you and lock you out from getting the plat.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/09/2021 at 4:41 PM, Eudaimoniah said:

Can you explain it better? I didnt understand the part of primary account.

I just started on a fresh Epic account, Im back from zero in everything. What do I do now to unlock Good Company? Win 8 in this Epic account or 7, then set the PS account as primary?

Edit: I got the trophy. The only fix was creating an Epic account on my cellphone, made this Epic my primary account, what reset everything, I got 8 wins with the 6 base characters plus the 2 free ones on weekends. Then it finally popped. So if this one glitches you have to try again with a new Rogue Company account. I had 9 different characters wins in my other Rogue Company account, so I bet the only solution is restarting from zero.

Edited by GravityQueeen

• 6 months later...

The plat is definitely obtainable! I earnt it on Nov 2021, few of my rogue stats we re kinda broken, but I kept playing for fun and the trophy popped, did you quit matches or "won" by surrender?