Blast fishing trophy

wowbagger_84

6 hours ago, wowbagger_84 said:

I was following the guide and read that this trophy will require 4 other players. But I always had the impression that this game could be done with just another player.

So, is there a method to get this with bots? Will it count or I'll really need to find three more players?

So the trophy requires 4 kills at one time, and while that does not "require" 4 other people I wrote the guide stating that using 4 actual people would be the easiest. I earned the trophy while playing with others to boost it, but it is entirely possible you can get it with a well-timed grenade in other modes. The 4 actual people are just a guaranteed way that worked for me.

On 03/10/2021 at 1:20 PM, NoMoreUpdates said:

So the trophy requires 4 kills at one time, and while that does not "require" 4 other people I wrote the guide stating that using 4 actual people would be the easiest. I earned the trophy while playing with others to boost it, but it is entirely possible you can get it with a well-timed grenade in other modes. The 4 actual people are just a guaranteed way that worked for me.

Sorry to bother you again, but I have a new question. I'm doing this with two other guys and a new question popped: the coop trophies will track and unlock with three players or do we need to be in pairs? I think I read somewhere that pairing is required because the game tracks only one friend for these trophies, but since it has been a PITA to find a 4th, I thought I should ask in the hopes that this isn't actually required.

On 10/8/2021 at 10:26 PM, wowbagger_84 said:

Sorry to bother you again, but I have a new question. I'm doing this with two other guys and a new question popped: the coop trophies will track and unlock with three players or do we need to be in pairs? I think I read somewhere that pairing is required because the game tracks only one friend for these trophies, but since it has been a PITA to find a 4th, I thought I should ask in the hopes that this isn't actually required.

Co-Op progress is tracked individually with each player. So basically even if you have 130K Xp with one friend and 120K Xp with another friend, it will not pop the trophy because you need 250K Xp with one player specifically. So basically it's best to have one specific person you play with at all times. You'll get Xp with all that you play with, but one specifically has to reach 250K Xp.

6 hours ago, NoMoreUpdates said:

Co-Op progress is tracked individually with each player. So basically even if you have 130K Xp with one friend and 120K Xp with another friend, it will not pop the trophy because you need 250K Xp with one player specifically. So basically it's best to have one specific person you play with at all times. You'll get Xp with all that you play with, but one specifically has to reach 250K Xp.

So, as long as I keep playing with the same guys - no matter if two or three - it should work. That's good, because finding a fourth one has been tough.

1 hour ago, wowbagger_84 said:

So, as long as I keep playing with the same guys - no matter if two or three - it should work. That's good, because finding a fourth one has been tough.

No it has to be with one person not a group

You need to get a triple kill with a single grenade. Artillery does not work. 

It can be done in an offline match and in Squad Defence but you might as well do it in an empty online lobby to level up. 

Fort Duomont , Frontlines, is a good place to try it as enemies can cluster up in the corridors. 

Good luck and don't give up! 

6 hours ago, ARIXANDRE said:

It can be done in an offline match and in Squad Defence but you might as well do it in an empty online lobby to level up. 

Fort Duomont , Frontlines, is a good place to try it as enemies can cluster up in the corridors. 

There are some artilleries that are one wheel at a time which is what I did, also @wowbagger_84 don't bother boosting it with 4 people's it's easy to do it Frontlines and squad defense

• Like 2

On 10/10/2021 at 1:46 AM, NoMoreUpdates said:

Wasn't exactly what I had asked, but nevertheless, I can confirm that the coop trophies will unlock with more than two players.

On 10/10/2021 at 10:18 AM, cbh114 said:

No it has to be with one person not a group

Wrong. Just got the "War is better with friends I" playing with my 2 boost partners (here and here). We got to 10k points on our 8th match and the trophy popped at the end for all of us. I even recorded it on the PS5, if proof is needed to debunk this urban legend. 

On 10/10/2021 at 0:59 PM, ARIXANDRE said:

Also wrong. A friend and myself managed to get the trophy by shelling a cluster of enemies playing squad defense. I did in the Aisne map and he got it in Douaumont.

So, yeah, it would probably be better if the guide is updated with both infos.

7 hours ago, wowbagger_84 said:

Wasn't exactly what I had asked, but nevertheless, I can confirm that the coop trophies will unlock with more than two players.

Yeah I even say in the guide that you can play with others and the trophies will unlock - but for the trophies that require playing x number of matches or getting x amount of XP those track with individual players so you have to reach that amount with them. You can play with however many players you want and still unlock trophies. Hope this made sense now.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NoMoreUpdates said:

Yeah I even say in the guide that you can play with others and the trophies will unlock - but for the trophies that require playing x number of matches or getting x amount of XP those track with individual players so you have to reach that amount with them. You can play with however many players you want and still unlock trophies. Hope this made sense now.

Yeah, it's clearer now. But since we are going to get through this together, there's no problem really.

Couldn't be done without your guide. That much I can assure you!

• Like 2