The Flapmaster

SirBeanMachine

It took me about 10 mins. I must have got lucky because im a pretty average gamer or its not as hard as people make out

8 minutes ago, Jason-DFG said:

If you tought the flappy bird trophy was bad don't bother with dlc 4. 

It's the worst DLC i've played in general from shitty controls to bugs left to right.

I didnt mind the main game too much but the dlcs were awful

4 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

It took me about 10 mins. I must have got lucky because im a pretty average gamer or its not as hard as people make out

I didnt mind the main game too much but the dlcs were awful

The main game was ok. i did take about 3h for the flappy bird but i was having more trouble on the last dlc with controling the space ship and my goat falling trough the ground numerous times.

Totally doable with practice, the time it takes varies depending on your skills, concentration, and patience.

I wanted to get rid of this teophy first and was 2 points away from it twice but after around one hour or more I got burned out. I tried it a few days later and got even closer, heck I even almost earn that trophy playing only with my left hand (I'm right handed) as I let my right hand rest. I got close thrice until I finally managed to do it.

I can only say is that if you get frustated, just close the game and try it another time, you'll get it sooner or later.

4 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

Totally doable with practice, the time it takes varies depending on your skills, concentration, and patience.

I wanted to get rid of this teophy first and was 2 points away from it twice but after around one hour or more I got burned out. I tried it a few days later and got even closer, heck I even almost earn that trophy playing only with my left hand (I'm right handed) as I let my right hand rest. I got close thrice until I finally managed to do it.

I can only say is that if you get frustated, just close the game and try it another time, you'll get it sooner or later.

I was playing on remote play, so the slight input lag and occasional glitchyness didn't help. About an hour and a half in, I got literally pixels away from 10 points. This is what it looked like: hV6j7Kx.jpeg. That gave me determination - and I hate to leave things unfinished - so I spent another hour and a half before finally achieving it. Definitely my least favourite trophy lol 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...