Running for 5 minutes to get sniped

Kiwicrash

38 minutes ago, DhillsPlats said:

Just played the game on my ALT account to see what its like and ive never been more bored in my life. I ran for around 5 minutes and didnt see a single person. Hell let loose is the wrong title for this game. Please for your sanity, avoid this game. If you are thinking of playing this game and enjoy anything other than walking, its not for you. If you are a fan of walking simulators and zero action, you will probably like it 

I put maybe 20-30 minutes into the beta before giving up. It was way too convoluted for my tastes and I found myself running around no man's land with no clear objectives or enemies in sight. 'Enlisted' was better, in my opinion, though nowhere near perfect (still a bit buggy every time I return to it but I have a blast with it).

On 11/20/2021 at 8:43 AM, DhillsPlats said:

Just played the game on my ALT account to see what its like and ive never been more bored in my life. I ran for around 5 minutes and didnt see a single person. Hell let loose is the wrong title for this game. Please for your sanity, avoid this game. If you are thinking of playing this game and enjoy anything other than walking, its not for you. If you are a fan of walking simulators and zero action, you will probably like it 

Most players who have played the game for a small amount of time seem to share this sentiment. The game is great but one of its flaws is being particularly hard on brand new players. Apart from the field manuals at the home screen and some small text blurbs in-game, there's no explanation to the player of what is going on. This leads to new players being very turned off from the game since they have no clue what is happening. I was there too. In my first game, I spent 30 minutes running around aimlessly and dying. After learning the way the game mechanics work, I have found this to be one of my favorite shooters out right now. Most of the people I meet in-game share my sentiments about how hard the first few games are, but they also agree that after playing a few matches the game is incredibly fun. Sure it can be slow at times, but the action sequences are insane. 

• Like 2