Offering Help for JP Store

LabwisCheesecake

the JPN store is not that to navigate through - it has the same tabs as the us and EU store ^_^

Yeah but not everybody does well when a foreign language shows up. So I'm here to help people find certain things they're looking for.

Is that free Gundam game still in the JP store?

Parker

If you're talking about Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation, then yes. It's a F2P game.

Awesome that you are doing this, I was on the Japanese Store last month looking for the Lightning Returns demo and I was so lost

Were you able to find it or do you still need help?

• Like 2

Yeah but not everybody does well when a foreign language shows up. So I'm here to help people find certain things they're looking for.

If you're talking about Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation, then yes. It's a F2P game.

Were you able to find it or do you still need help?

Thanks. If you'd be willing I'd appreciate a small guide on how to set up a Japanese PSN account as well as getting Battle Operation. 

Parker

Thanks. If you'd be willing I'd appreciate a small guide on how to set up a Japanese PSN account as well as getting Battle Operation. 

Parker

Alright, but first you're going to need a Japanese address and a phone number.

Awesome! Thanks for doing this. I actually plan on utilizing the Japanese store. I will most certainly go to you for help! :D

Alright! I'll be here waiting if you need anything.