Has anyone played this....impressions?

Wade_VC

It's a fun little kart racer that suffers from rubber-banded AI, however, if you can look past that it's worth playing.

As I don't have anyone to play multi-player with (the missus only likes WoW) I can't comment, but I suspect it will be loads of fun for you both as you're fans of the films.

• 4 weeks later...

I loved it... it was an easy racer (unlike modnation, lol).... I don't normally like kart games a whole lot but i never turn down playing video games so of course i checked it out... mostly i just like the cartoon aspect of the game...

But if you are looking for a basic kart game then this one is one of the best out there... Modnation got way to technical even though it was still fun but Madagascar karts made me feel like i was actually good at a kart game, lol

Ive got Platinum on it 2 months ago and yes its fun to play but sometimes are the AI bad and the feeling of the kart is not that good also the handling, but yeah i need to remember its a kids game so yeah if you like it you should get it ;)

The only thing thats hard in the game are the Time Challegens Trophies if you are playing for it but with some practice and the fasted kart for you its not that hard ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...

As far as Kart games go, this title is right up there among the best I've played.

EDIT: I just finished getting the 200CC Master. I absolutely loathe this game now. :lol:

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1