What is the last game without trophies you have played?

LabwisCheesecake

Awesome games, 3 is my favourite from the series btw. I also never expected to see another BAT fan on this site.

I got 1, very early into it's life, and later on got 3 and 4. Always meant to try and find a copy of 2. It was an unknown fighter, most people have never heard of it xD But I loved it. I think 1 is still my fave, it's soundtrack was badass. 3 was really good too though. I never played 4, just bought it so I could have it xD didn't even know they'd made a 4 tbh. 

• Like 1

I got 1, very early into it's life, and later on got 3 and 4. Always meant to try and find a copy of 2. It was an unknown fighter, most people have never heard of it xD But I loved it. I think 1 is still my fave, it's soundtrack was badass. 3 was really good too though. I never played 4, just bought it so I could have it xD didn't even know they'd made a 4 tbh. 

4 was actually a pretty disappointing game imo, couldn't enjoy it like the other games; it was a good game though, I just excepted more from the fourth game.

I love the soundtracks from the 1st game as well, Fo's theme is my favourite. Also from the 3rd game, still listening to these tracks sometimes.

I also like the quote from the 3rd game (on it's release?) ''Third time's a charm. If you consider death charming.''

I also know there's an anime of it existing, but can't find whole episodes of it in the Internet unfortunately.

Alright I better stop or else I get warned by the mod\admin for 'spamming'.

• 1 month later...