Easiest way to grind rare Debt Bonds for Union Solaris

raphi_boss67

Hello everyone,

I just finished farming debt bonds needed to increase Union Solaris reputation.

From my experience this is what you should do :

Medical and Advance Debt Bonds : Buy them by Ticker. It will cost a great amount of money and items but this is easily grindable.

Familial Debt Bonds : Repeat the first mission of the Tier 5 bounties by Eudico again and again till you get 10 Familial debt bounds. Every mission will give you a reward. Depending on the number of common rewards, you can have 33% or 25% time Familial debt bonds after the first mission (You will earn 2 Familial Debt Bonds each time). When the mission is finished, you will see the reward obtained. If the reward is Familial Debt Bonds, return immediately to Fortuna to save it. If not, simply press start and end the mission, come back to Fortuna and begin again. (The game saves your rewards after coming back to Fortuna but to be sure to not lose the precious item, I decided to come to Fortuna with my K-Drive each time I had Familial Debt Bonds).

This way I earned my 10 Familial Debt Bonds in 2 hours when there were 3 common rewards (So 33% to get the Familial Debt Bonds).

Don't be afraid by the high level of enemies in the Tier 5 missions. I'm only a rank 5 player who did it ??

Good Luck !

Edited by raphi_boss67

29 minutes ago, Ultraxian said:

Good tip for when I finally get round to maxing the reputation. Only thing stopping is the million k on the kdrive im only at 150k and epicly bored

In Plain of Eidolon you can fell outside of the map on your K-Drive. You just have to pay attention once in a while because sometime you just stop falling and have to go up with your archwing.

20 minutes ago, Nieird said:

In Plain of Eidolon you can fell outside of the map on your K-Drive. You just have to pay attention once in a while because sometime you just stop falling and have to go up with your archwing.

You don’t stop falling you become to fast for the game to realise. Getting into the archwing gets you back to 0 speed that’s why it works.

anyway I agree with that method I had the trophy within 2h. But it got patched 5 times already so no guarantee it still works

2 hours ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Is there a video that shows how to do this? I want to get this trophy but it's a hell of a grind done legit. 

1 hour ago, Ultraxian said:

A video for this  would be greatly appreciated  as most of the ones I find on YouTube don't work or are patched out of the game 

I am at work  and  for some reason  youtube is ?,  I'll post the one I found when I'll be at home.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...