I will feel genuinely bad for anyone that does this to themselves

Rebourne07

We're all trophy hunters here. We're all gamers. We all push ourselves and challenge ourselves for trophies and that's ok. It's a fun pass time and even if you legitimately only do it for the dopamine hits or the bragging rights, that's cool. But 3,000 hours of mindless grinding that could all be taken away by one death or even a lag spike...for one platinum? If anyone is thinking of doing this...please reconsider. Live your life, play other games. Doing almost anything else on Earth with that time would be more productive and bring you more joy. Don't support this kind of behavior from developers that make these kinds of trophies. It's not worth it.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Good god, the time estimate gets more exaggerated every time someone who hasn’t played the game talks about it. 3000 hours? Come on.

You can plat the game in 600 hours offline. Less once they add /players x. No risk of lag spikes killing you.

I’ll have the platinum in a year or two, as I’ll periodically grind in this game between playing others. Kindly screw off with “feeling bad” for me.

Is that offline or online by chance?

3 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Let people spend their time how they wish, if people want to play 1 game that requires a grind, then let them. 

The irony is, you probably spent about the same, if not more time earning every Final Fantasy trophy. 

Nah he spent at least 10th that much just playing video games, not hating cus we all have spent more then are fair share as well.

But making a topic to warn others when they themselves have already thrown away more then 3000hrs already just comes off foolish.

Edited by Wild-Arms-R
  • Like 1