Delisted

tony_snake_24

I can't find this game on the ps3 store nor in the ps app or ps4. Not sure if it's only EU or all territories, but ps prices says it's not available for either console on NA stores. This game was available when they announced the ps3 and vita store closures so it must have been delisted recently.

Edited by tony_snake_24
Wrote for instead of or ps4

6 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

I can't find this game on the ps3 store nor in the ps app for ps4. Not sure if it's only EU or all territories, but ps prices says it's not available for either console on NA stores. This game was available when they announced the ps3 and vita store closures so it must have been delisted recently.

It has been delisted everywhere :(.

• 9 months later...
On 30/10/2021 at 9:31 PM, HuntingFever said:

It has been delisted everywhere...

That explains why I cannot find it on the Japanese PSN store.  I was interested to do the JP stacks... bummer as it was a decent game...

8 hours ago, Eispan said:

That explains why I cannot find it on the Japanese PSN store.  I was interested to do the JP stacks... bummer as it was a decent game...

You can't do the japanese stacks but the game is actually available on the HK store so people can still get the general trophy list done for ps3 and ps4 :) 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

It's a PS Plus game which I downloaded and played some to secure it, but I can't download it anymore. What to do?

Edit: had to access my Library at the PS4 and do a search to find it.

Edited by Antiristus