Bugged trophies on this version?

Cynical_Hunter

Hey @DangerSpice
First of all I just wanted to say thank you  to you and the team as a whole, as a long time trophy hunter it is amazing to see a dev actually take the time and care for these issues with something that might not be on everyone's mind when playing games, not to speak of the amount of time you gave people with the heads up before the closure! So honestly, thank you all.

I just unlocked the platinum for the PS4 trophy list and I'm only missing the 100km in ball form trophy on the PS5 version. Didn't face any issues with any other trophy.
My profile name is the same as my forum and PSN name, PhoenixIKN.
I'd appreciate if you can help with this matter.

Edited by PhoenixIKN
grammar
  • Like 1

On 3/11/2023 at 5:46 PM, PhoenixIKN said:

Hey @DangerSpice
First of all I just wanted to say thank you  to you and the team as a whole, as a long time trophy hunter it is amazing to see a dev actually take the time and care for these issues with something that might not be on everyone's mind when playing games, not to speak of the amount of time you gave people with the heads up before the closure! So honestly, thank you all.

I just unlocked the platinum for the PS4 trophy list and I'm only missing the 100km in ball form trophy on the PS5 version. Didn't face any issues with any other trophy.
My profile name is the same as my forum and PSN name, PhoenixIKN.
I'd appreciate if you can help with this matter.

The 100km trophy is one of the ones included in the upcoming fix! Stay tuned.

3 hours ago, luiz_felipe64 said:

@DangerSpice  Can you please check my daily contracts? I have no idea how many I have, and I think it is glitched for me.

This is also one of the ones that is being fixed soon. If you have issues with contracts that aren't counting correctly, hang tight! The fix is still coming!

• Like 1

A huge thank you, DangerSpice. It's refreshing to actually see Game Devs take the time and effort like the Knockout City team.

On a side note - I think I currently hold the world record for Glug x 3. I have drank 46 cans. No trophy yet. Lmao!

Once again - thank you for keeping us all updated etc.

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 2

Hey guys,

till now 250k XP trophy and now the crew contracts trophy glitched on me. I have 351k XP and should have completed 31 crew contracts (because I actually counted and took notes :D).

Hope the fix will work and come soon AND that I don't have to do everything again :(. Still working on the dailies and assists in hope they won't glitch too...

Life

4 hours ago, LifeIsSenseless said:

Hey guys,

till now 250k XP trophy and now the crew contracts trophy glitched on me. I have 351k XP and should have completed 31 crew contracts (because I actually counted and took notes :D).

Hope the fix will work and come soon AND that I don't have to do everything again :(. Still working on the dailies and assists in hope they won't glitch too...

Life

The xp one popped for me way later than It was supposed to. The only thing left for me is daily contracts which seem to be glitched as danger spice said 

My XP trophy popped around 225k which is short of 25k but I think my 100km travel in ballfoam glitches on me. I'm playing in PS5 version 

Update on 4/4/23

Unlock  travel 100km in ballfoam on PS4 version than get on PS5 version to pop the trophy

Edited by FOOTBALLNUT
update 4/4/23...

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/11/2021 at 1:50 PM, Cynical_Hunter said:

Can anyone confirm that this version has no gliched/bugged trophies? I'm guessing it's too soon to make this question and another question is that if there is any chance that bots matches will be implement soon?

Not all pop up!

• Like 1

On 3/24/2023 at 9:03 AM, DeejBruce said:

I STILL cannot get the daily trophy, They say a fix is coming but I'm starting to lose hope, I know I have done more than 100 dailies. 

A fix is still coming. If you've done more than 100, then the fix will definitely take care of you.

• Like 1

My crew contracts have been glitchy: a lot of times it stops progressing even when I met the requirements, sometimes I autocompleted them and it took my money but didn't giive me the rewards... I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I changed crews a couple times, because it was working normally in the first crew I created, or perhaps autocompletting messed things up.

Has anyone here had similar issues? Does it mean my 30 crew contracts trophy will glitch?

Edit: now my crew contracts are completely broken, it doesn't progress anymore. As an example, I made a video showing my KO's not computing for the "A Real Knockout" crew contract, which is stuck at 325/825.

Edited by GravityQueeen

On 30/03/2023 at 4:21 PM, GravityQueeen said:

Has anyone here had similar issues? Does it mean my 30 crew contracts trophy will glitch?

Yeah messing around with joining and rejoining crews had mine do the same thing. I was trying to trigger those glitches by joining new crews with the challenges autocompleted but just got results similar to you. My guess is its tracking you already completed the crew challenges for the week so it wont do it again, but still being kind of glitchy. Everything was good after the weekly reset, but you wont get the spent bux back.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BARD_BARD said:

Yeah messing around with joining and rejoining crews had mine do the same thing. I was trying to trigger those glitches by joining new crews with the challenges autocompleted but just got results similar to you. My guess is its tracking you already completed the crew challenges for the week so it wont do it again, but still being kind of glitchy. Everything was good after the weekly reset, but you wont get the spent bux back.

Thanks for replying. I will be very glad if it comes back to normal once the week resets!

On 4/1/2023 at 11:49 PM, GravityQueeen said:

Thanks for replying. I will be very glad if it comes back to normal once the week resets!

If you’re still having trouble message me and I can invite you to my crew and see if it helps you at all. We’ve had a few people glitched and joining the crew helped - I can’t guarantee anything though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mina said:

If you’re still having trouble message me and I can invite you to my crew and see if it helps you at all. We’ve had a few people glitched and joining the crew helped - I can’t guarantee anything though.

Thankyou, will sure do if I need! Tomorrow I will know the answer and give an update.

• Like 1

My crew contracts got fixed automatically once the week changed, thankfully!

So my guess is that there is a limit of crew contracts you can do per week and once you hit that limit the contracts don't update/progress anymore. Or maybe changing crews too many to autocomplete contracts is what caused the issue, anyway, if the crew contracts suddenly breaks there's nothing you can do, except waiting for the week transition to fix it.

Im over this game. Iv had a dozen trophies pop later than they should have. Im waiting on the 100 dailies to pop and the 1000 assists for my platinum. Both are done btw so i guess i just keep buying daily completion and grinding assists against bots a few matches at a time. 

On 3/28/2023 at 10:29 AM, DangerSpice said:

A fix is still coming. If you've done more than 100, then the fix will definitely take care of you.

Any idea when this update will occur? I manually been tracking this. Im at 103 daily contracts. Im also at 1035 assists. Neither have popped. Last two things I needed for platinum.  

11 hours ago, BalkeTheGypsy said:

Any idea when this update will occur? I manually been tracking this. Im at 103 daily contracts. Im also at 1035 assists. Neither have popped. Last two things I needed for platinum.  

In the same boat) Have 1200+ assists, but no trophy(

My assists trophy popped only after I changed my "Season 9 number of assists" tag and played another match, the thing below your character at the start of a match. I had about 1075 assists but I get a feeling that this assists tracker bugged the trophy. 

Edit: the game is amazing but having to do workarounds to pop trophies is lame.

Edited by GravityQueeen

There are no work arounds. Its just do something again and hope it works and keep doing it until it does. I dont have an assist counter on,  I had a KO frenzy one and now I dont have any banner on. The game is just broken. Half the trophies pop sooner or later than they should and its literally a game of chance on any individual trophy that involves a counter.