Trophy Guide on the way

JaguarFrasse

15 hours ago, JaguarFrasse said:

Just wanted to tell you all that I'm working on a trophy guide for the game that'll probably be finished today or tomorrow. It's my first ever guide so I really hope it's useful!

Nice. Almost done with Story. I hope i can see your guide before i get the plat

Lovely game. Really enjoying

Good luck with the guide

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Waters_44 said:

One quick question before I scour the trophy list and internet - are there any missable trophies? I'll be starting this soon

No, there aren't any missable trophies in the game and I recommend that you finish the game before going for the majority of the trophies.

• Like 1

On 05/11/2021 at 2:07 AM, Paperclip1776 said:

You mentioned this is your first guide.  Please note that there's a very high standard on this site for published guides so take your time with it.  If you submit it for publishing and it doesn't get published at first, don't get discouraged.  In the end, you'll have a guide to be proud of, and likely tens of thousands of people (or more) reading your guide for this popular game

Excellent advice mate! Well said 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, JaguarFrasse said:

I have to change some things before it can get published, I'll resubmit it for review tomorrow.

Great to hear!  I'm excited for your first published guide.  Taking on a popular title like Deathloop is a huge undertaking, especially as your first guide.  You'll be proud once you see the amount of hits it's going to get.  Looking forward to the guide, good luck!

• Like 2