Let's Play Atelier

Very sorry for the lack of updates.  Looking forward to the Marie remake though!

On 4/30/2023 at 1:19 PM, Sora9427 said:

Never really tried one of this "Let's play" thread here but was always curious and i guess now it's a good time as ever to start!

And so i start with this since Atelier it's a series i  really enjoy and like :3

Sadly i can say i only have the Platinum for Sophie DX and Sophie 2 but i plan to slowly working on every single one, at least one version of each title, starting with Firis later this year!

So Yeah count me in with those 2 :P

Awesome, thanks for trying it out!  Sorry for the very late response!  I'm looking forward to seeing you earn more plats.  Hopefully the thread can help motivate you.  I put your forum name on these but if you want your PSN name instead, please let me know.  Here are your books!

Spoiler

D5REoUr.png LdIK0aR.png

On 6/18/2023 at 11:44 AM, Cassylvania said:

Oops. Forgot to mention I finished Ryza 3, so I'm back to having completed every unique game in the series. https://psnprofiles.com/series/66-atelier/Cassylvania

At least for another week or so.

Congrats!  Awesome job and welcome back to Masters of Alchemy (until Marie releases lol).  Here's your book!

Spoiler

OVQ8ZUv.png

Edited by TomoTakino
Resize
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Insert_v2 said:

@AlterArchuria that is seriously impressive =) I guess you and @Cassylvania will be fighting for 'Masters of Atelier' first spot =)

ooo I really wanna start something - but so much OT last few weeks =S

Thanks! As fun as it would be to duke it out for the first spot for "Master of Atelier" I do not have enough time to learn the language even though I would love to so I will easily give it up to @Cassylvania if they wanna go for it since having to do OG Rorona again is kinda nightmare fuel when I think about it lol

Hey even small amount of gaming will add up in the long run, especially to escape thinking about that OT :P

3 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

I know when I've been beat. That's extreme dedication. Amazing job, @AlterArchuria!

I might get to Marie next month.

Thanks! I mean don't sell yourself short as you done them all as well so kudos to you too being dedicated as well in a shorter amount of time too since its not easy as it looks as some people might imagine. Plus as Atelier always put it, its all about that journey and not the final destination ;) (and yes I know that sounded cliche as hell xD)

On a positive side at least Marie is apparently fairly easy from what I hear so you will easily keep the first position since I will need some Atelier recovery down time after doing them in a row :lol:

• Like 4

On 7/9/2023 at 9:55 PM, AlterArchuria said:

After finally catching up on Atelier this year for about 3 days that is, curse your Marie! :shakefist:

I figured I finally get around and join my first LP for a series I enjoy.

Just so its not a wall of text I copied from what on the first page of course removing what I don't have to make it easier, so I will put it in a spoiler what I finished but it still feels like a wall of texts :P

Hide contents

Arland Quadrilogy

• Atelier Rorona (Original, Plus, DX)
  • Atelier Totori (Original, Plus, DX)
  • Atelier Meruru (Original, Plus, DX)
  • Atelier Lulua

Dusk Trilogy

• Atelier Ayesha (Original, Plus, DX)
  • Atelier Escha & Logy (Original, Plus, DX)
  • Atelier Shallie (Original, Plus, DX)

Mysterious Quadrilogy

• Atelier Sophie (Original, DX)
  • Atelier Firis (Original, DX)
  • Atelier Lydie & Suelle (Original, DX)
  • Atelier Sophie 2

Ryza Trilogy

• Atelier Ryza
  • Atelier Ryza 2 (PS4, PS5)
  • Atelier Ryza 3 (PS4, PS5)

Other titles

• Nelke & The Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World

https://psnprofiles.com/AlterArchuria?search=atelier

Wow, that's incredible!  Amazing job with your completions!  You've become the first to get all the master ranks (outside of a couple).  Truly amazing!  Thanks for joining!  Here are your well deserved titles!

Spoiler

IBA753E.png O83lwHW.png XRiJxhC.png lgLnzJm.png feo31IG.png 3HNq1h3.png oIO10Nw.png vMCHoVL.png aRTr5qN.png wG0Mhr8.png 131PrAB.png VGxa5UB.png A1m20yb.png CtOO31u.png NiV9xmH.png OesUm38.png GtrCQ4k.png VeCh8Rw.png znwz4fx.png Hf7CHe5.png YQDU5hO.png Y8RXWNg.png BOeC5Jl.png Xmf6GTx.png CJlAwve.png G88tYzE.png njs0F1S.png 6eS2zGe.png UQwXKwV.png dUtkWsn.png YP3nDZ9.pngIYjtg25.png 

13 hours ago, Insert_v2 said:

@AlterArchuria that is seriously impressive =) I guess you and @Cassylvania will be fighting for 'Masters of Atelier' first spot =)

ooo I really wanna start something - but so much OT last few weeks =S

Oof, OT can stressful.  I hope things clear up and you can get some time to relax soon.  But it'll be interesting to see who clinches it as both awesome at getting completions!

Edited by TomoTakino
Resize
  • Like 3

On 2023-07-19 at 6:52 PM, TomoTakino said:

Wow, that's incredible!  Amazing job with your completions!  You've become the first to get all the master ranks (outside of a couple).  Truly amazing!  Thanks for joining!  Here are your well deserved titles!

Reveal hidden contents

IBA753E.png O83lwHW.png XRiJxhC.png lgLnzJm.png feo31IG.png 3HNq1h3.png oIO10Nw.png vMCHoVL.png aRTr5qN.png wG0Mhr8.png 131PrAB.png VGxa5UB.png A1m20yb.png CtOO31u.png NiV9xmH.png OesUm38.png GtrCQ4k.png VeCh8Rw.png znwz4fx.png Hf7CHe5.png YQDU5hO.png Y8RXWNg.png BOeC5Jl.png Xmf6GTx.png CJlAwve.png G88tYzE.png njs0F1S.png 6eS2zGe.png UQwXKwV.png dUtkWsn.png YP3nDZ9.pngIYjtg25.png 

Thanks for the titles! And my bad since it probably took some time to make all of them xD

Unless I can learn while I'm asleep the other master ranks will be impossible for me so kudos to anyone who can do them.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2023 at 3:12 PM, Leon Castle said:

Atelier Marie Remake done.

Now Ryza's final game is next.

Awesome job!  Here's your book!

Spoiler

sEHwWeJ.png

On 7/22/2023 at 3:32 PM, Txustrilla said:

Hello! I'd love to join this LP. What do I need to do?

Of course!  Welcome to the thread!  Thanks for joining, all you have to do is post your intent to join (which you did) and keep me updated if you platinum any new Atelier games!  Thanks and here's your books!

Spoiler

S8BN5if.pngUIGjWPr.png GxFyUZd.png zOvOLhG.png YPzlW7F.png 0pS3jQF.png b9fnKEI.png

Edited by TomoTakino
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

@TomoTakino U can add me into this project, dont know which range I have but it does not matter, a true alchemist always follow him heart (like yugi in yu-gi-oh with the heart of the cards) and Lulua inside Arland trilogy... aa... nothing, forget it.

Welcome and thanks for joining!  Here's your books:

Spoiler

kDOI77U.png kxWc3uX.png mTVELiW.png G2bOKDU.png mak4kiY.png FmwVTM6.png GW8SnGc.png 6CdumGs.png 1iaUsWr.png HdfIPC7.png 522E8H0.png oJensws.png KA0BcMX.png YuwwFRw.png jZMkWbJ.png OypYx1x.png dLJAuWd.png EewECqO.png rjUeigh.png aJWkXjQ.png Aa3uRTL.png GIgK1re.png

Edited by TomoTakino

13 hours ago, TomoTakino said:

Awesome job!  Here's your book!

Reveal hidden contents

sEHwWeJ.png

Of course!  Welcome to the thread!  Thanks for joining, all you have to do is post your intent to join (which you did) and keep me updated if you platinum any new Atelier games!  Thanks and here's your books!

Reveal hidden contents

S8BN5if.pngUIGjWPr.png GxFyUZd.png zOvOLhG.png YPzlW7F.png 0pS3jQF.png b9fnKEI.png

Thanks!! ♥

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Insert_v2 said:

Curious on your thoughts of the game? Planning to start something next month (now that work calming down hopefully) and debating Marie.

It's short compared to the later titles and not as time gated as Arland Trilogy but starting in Normal mode and going for Savior Ending is best (Kyrie need you to defeat the boss in the tower to see two of her events with one being only in normal mode). For Schea(the first party menber)'s events, do them in unlimited mode run and go for her time gated events first and then go for her remaining events. This way you don't have to make the Elixir within 11/5 in Year 4 and can take your time making this time eating item.

For easy boss killing do both the Weapon shop master(up to his first request and he gives you Marie's best weapon) and the prince(so you can hire Enderk)'s events. The 2nd member can be anyone but Kyrie needs to be on your team then fighting the boss in the tower just as Enderk needs to be on your party then fighting the dragon(don't kill it in your first encounter).

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

The Ryza trilogy is done with Atelier Ryza 3 finished. Going to miss the Orens and Patty.

From looks of it, Ryza 3 is the last mainline game on consoles as the next mainline game is a PC/Mobile Gacha game.

Took my time with it as I usually do with games with no Speedrun trophies.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 1:51 PM, Leon Castle said:

The Ryza trilogy is done with Atelier Ryza 3 finished. Going to miss the Orens and Patty.

From looks of it, Ryza 3 is the last mainline game on consoles as the next mainline game is a PC/Mobile Gacha game.

Took my time with it as I usually do with games with no Speedrun trophies.

Awesome job!  I did see the next one is supposed to be a gacha and it's pretty disappointing.  I'm hoping that they announce Elie and Lilie Remakes too and we get the whole Salburg trilogy.  But I'm curious what's next for Gust.  Here's your tile!

Spoiler

1PnekWU.png

On 8/18/2023 at 12:51 PM, Tosmasta00 said:

Just saw this thread and it reminded me of the fact that i have like 8 or 10 Atelier games yet i haven't started a single one of em... for some reason i just keep adding em to my backlog pile.

Lol I did the same thing at first back in the Vita days.  I bought all the digital Vita versions after reading about how awesome they were and finally fired up Ayesha and fell in love with the series.  I highly recommend trying them out though.  They're addicting.

Edited by TomoTakino
Forgot Tile
  • Like 3

Started Atelier Ayesha DX and followed the Guide within the Trophy guide until the point where I'm to purchase the Wax and Zettel I registered but Marietta is still out of stock after synthesizing the four items. Did I make a mistake? (only mistake I can think of is not Write A Little Witch? memory into the diary before buying the two alchemy books, Beast Meat and Beehive)

Never mind it just takes longer time to restock than what the guide makes it sound.

Edited by Leon Castle

• 1 month later...

Still at work with Atelier Ayesha DX even though I was slow as heck. the Mecha-Dragon boss fight is limited to you have beaten the final boss and are in post-game right? So I can make a extra save where I try to unlock Hell Soup(from the Mix Master event set I think) or just do a new game plus where I have hopefully the best gear, Hell soup and max level if my last push on that boss ends in my 10th defeat. we see if One Who Rules the Sky is poped on my end before or after Reunion.

That last push ended with my win, the longer and more powerful version of Linca's special attack saved the day. Might be triggered by Linca being low on HP or the boss is near-death.

Edited by Leon Castle

• 2 weeks later...