Error NP-2244-2

Schrimpey

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now experiencing this myself (in Canada).

I changed my PSN name a few hours ago so not sure if that could be why (though I changed it in the past without running into errors).

I revoked access on both of my Vitas and re-issued new codes, but no dice. Fingers crossed it will be operational again soon (I wanted to snag DLCs for the next set of games I'd like to play). I also get an error while trying to view my PSN profile under Settings as well (yet it keeps me logged in). I seem to be able to sync trophies and use the cloud just fine (I guess there's that at least). It's just odd. Connection Test says all is well: both my Internet connection AND access to PSN. Truly puzzling.

I guess Sony didn't appreciate me changing my name once more (what can I say, I'm an indecisive person).

EDIT: All good after a few hours. I guess the Vita now goes wonky for a bit when you change your username but the issue fixes itself after a while!

Edited by Koppa

• 9 months later...

Hi all am getting this error code now i purchased Riddled Corpses Ex and it will not let me download this game its not even in my 'download list' within the vitas store. I have emailed sony a few seconds ago will post my reply if i get one. Did anyone find a work around or did it just fix itself thanks

On 6/23/2023 at 2:52 AM, WeeJ87 said:

its not even in my 'download list'

It will be at the very bottom of your download list. A bug causes your most recent purchase to be there. Next time you buy something Riddled Corpses will be back in its proper place at the top and whatever you just bought will be at the bottom.

Can't help you with the error though other than just saying try again later.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrHealthy said:

It will be at the very bottom of your download list. A bug causes your most recent purchase to be there. Next time you buy something Riddled Corpses will be back in its proper place at the top and whatever you just bought will be at the bottom.

Can't help you with the error though other than just saying try again later.

Thanks, I have had this before where the game was at the bottom but its not in my whole list at all and when i type the game in and hit on it i get the error, i did buy the bundle while on my ps5 would that make this happen?

36 minutes ago, WeeJ87 said:

Thanks, I have had this before where the game was at the bottom but its not in my whole list at all and when i type the game in and hit on it i get the error, i did buy the bundle while on my ps5 would that make this happen?

That would explain why it's not in the download list. Some cross buy games don't automatically put the Vita game in the download list. You would have to hit the free purchase button on the store to do that.

In which case I think you will just need to wait for the error to resolve as it has in the past or hope sony gets back to you with a solution.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrHealthy said:

That would explain why it's not in the download list. Some cross buy games don't automatically put the Vita game in the download list. You would have to hit the free purchase button on the store to do that.

In which case I think you will just need to wait for the error to resolve as it has in the past or hope sony gets back to you with a solution.

Thanks for info bro ?

Update, sony replied to my email they are looking into my problem of not being able to download riddled on vita, i done ps5 plat and am about to start the ps4 plat soon. What a great game defo a hidden gem for me this year. 

3 hours ago, alicecorley said:

Hi I'm in the same boat just downloaded a game that had 2 plats ps4 and vita and it won't let me download it I get NP-2244-2 error I'm in Ireland so eu

Am from ireland aswell same error, i got email back from sony saying riddled corpses ex is not on vita but am sure it is

I had already bought the game I wanted on my phone on the ps app I went into downloads on the vita and went to the very end and it was there I could download it from there but not when I typed it in I got that error code.

On 23/06/2023 at 8:50 PM, Dooleh_404 said:

Delete the game save if you can't get the trophy. You'll need to replay it from start to finish, but it's really short and that way it should pop. I had no trouble with trophies even though I lost a bit of progress 2 times it crashed.

On 04/07/2023 at 0:53 AM, WeeJ87 said:

Am from ireland aswell same error, i got email back from sony saying riddled corpses ex is not on vita but am sure it is

I had already bought the game I wanted on my phone on the ps app I went into downloads on the vita and went to the very end and it was there I could download it from there but not when I typed it in I got that error code

Sorry i don't know why my message came up twice and I don't know how to fix it lol

1 hour ago, alicecorley said:

I had already bought the game I wanted on my phone on the ps app I went into downloads on the vita and went to the very end and it was there I could download it from there but not when I typed it in I got that error code.

I had already bought the game I wanted on my phone on the ps app I went into downloads on the vita and went to the very end and it was there I could download it from there but not when I typed it in I got that error code

Sorry i don't know why my message came up twice and I don't know how to fix it lol

My game isnt even showing in the download list at all ? am happy you got you game ? wot game was it you got?

Edited by WeeJ87

• 3 weeks later...

I've got this issue too. So I can get the store up fine, what's really weird is the error comes up when trying to view certain categories on the store. So if I select 'Latest' on the store front I get the error and it won't show me the games, but if I select 'Gamers' Choice' its fine I don't get the error. Again in the A-Z categories, I'll select 'A-C' for example and I'll get the error, but then the 'W-Z' category works fine. ?

Tried signing out, turning the Vita off and then signing back in again but doesn't work. Really weird.