Chopper'd Up trophy not unlocking

It popped to me before I even killed all of them for some reason. I started cleaning up the place before getting the first bomb, so as to not trigger the timer, and when I got the the 3rd level, the trophy popped after killing a couple of guys there. Did you use a cheat by any chance? Maybe try and trigger some other trophy if you're not usre.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, hotshot995 said:

It popped to me before I even killed all of them for some reason. I started cleaning up the place before getting the first bomb, so as to not trigger the timer, and when I got the the 3rd level, the trophy popped after killing a couple of guys there. Did you use a cheat by any chance? Maybe try and trigger some other trophy if you're not usre.

I haven't used any cheats, got the wheelie trophy to pop after skipping that mission so everything seems ok. I'll go back to a old save and try again

Edit: Loaded an old save just before the mission and tried again and as soon as i killed the last NPC, it unlocked. No idea why it wouldn't before, possible that some where dying not by the blades of the RC copter but just getting rammed into. Who knows.

Edited by FarfetchDoomer

I found out the reason why the Chopper’d Up trophy won’t unlock. I’ve had the same issue and was like why am I not unlocking it tried all methods and restarts and reloaded saves. Well it’s simple as this one of the security NPC seems to run away from there spawn position as seen here in my video.

I recorded and told my friend before posting this video to try it out he also saw the NPC run away so keep an eye out and kill the security guards before one of them runs away. Hope this helps!

Edited by MasterDesmond_
  • Like 3

Hi.

I've actually just this minute got this trophy after a few attempts and I think I've found the actual bug.

The NPCs are not spawning where they should be. There were several occurrences of guards and builders falling through the floor - on the topmost (inaccessible) storey of the development. One guard in particular just appeared.

I counted 16 builders and 4 guards killed. I'm not sure what the "correct" numbers are or what they should be.

Lastly, the trophy will pop prior to completing the mission. So you'll know when to start planting the bombs or not. Just help yourself and do a manual save prior to the mission.

I saved the video. I can upload it to youtube if people want to see it.

Edited by GarryKE

• 2 weeks later...

Above (@GarryKEis correct as there are already a couple vids out there that show that not all NPCs are loading properly.  I had same issue:  first attempt, no trophy at end of mission, reload prev save point and on 2nd attempt there were definitely more NPCs than the first attempt and trophy popped upon final kill.  Only difference is that in first attempt I tried all kills prior to bomb placement, and in 2nd attempt I just performed kills during bomb placement.  Not sure if that's solution or coincidence.  Either way, if trophy doesn't pop, just need to try it again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2021 at 7:14 PM, LeonScottKenedy2 said:

I did mine before picking up the bomb, cleared out the building and it didn't pop. There were two non hostile construction npcs walking outside on the footpath, killed them and it popped. For anyone not getting it, try looking on the footpath

Yeah it was weird the PS4 version I had no troubles with and got it on the first go.  The PS5 version I did it 5 times before reading your post and then sure enough went out and killed one guy walking outside and viola.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I couldn't unlock it for 4 times. I was getting a feeling some NPCs might not respawn correctly or runaway. What I finally did after 4 attempts was to rush the heli straight to the 4th floor while luring all the NPCs to follow me. What you need to make sure you do is to kill 4 guards with pistols, that is a must. There's also around 13-15 builders with hammers but I guess the key is to aggro the guards and don't let them escape as they run really fast.

Edited by DeMz90