Gummi Ships!

gothicsyn

They're not really that bad. I did all of them in a single sitting. The only one that took me a few tries was going from hollow bastion to traverse town without taking any damage. 

Just make a small 2 piece ship and load it with a lot of weapons and that will get you through most missions.

• Like 1

I did them all without much trouble, but there was one in Atlantica (can't remember properly) that was a bit of a pain, but after a few tries I got it :) 

Try what Kirbz said, small ship totally packed with weapons of every sort, that'll help, and use wings for the "without taking damage" ones. Good luck! ^^

They're not really that bad. I did all of them in a single sitting. The only one that took me a few tries was going from hollow bastion to traverse town without taking any damage. 

Just make a small 2 piece ship and load it with a lot of weapons and that will get you through most missions.

Hey Kirbz for Hallow Bastion one to Traverse town withouot taking damage. Don't you need a score of 0 to complete it as well?

• Like 1

Hey Kirbz for Hallow Bastion one to Traverse town withouot taking damage. Don't you need a score of 0 to complete it as well?

That is correct, but a ship with just an engine and deck gets the job done. It's not all that hard, and for most parts you can skip most of the ships and obstacles by flying high above everything :P Sometimes ships come at you but all you have to do is turn right or left. So no big deal.

• 1 month later...

At which difficult were you play to do the missions? The Easy one or Normal? I have to do the Trophy and I just don't want to yell at the tv all day :D

I don't think difficulty affects the gummi ship difficulty, but I have been getting every single one of my non-difficulty trophies on beginner.

• 1 month later...

I don't think difficulty affects the gummi ship difficulty, but I have been getting every single one of my non-difficulty trophies on beginner.

It does actually, you do less damage and take more damage, but it's not really that hard anyway, i did all of them on proud without much trouble.