Maneater gets a ray tracing update

snakebit10

Also important to note they fixed a trophy bug:

-Fixed a trophy bug on the PS5 trophy system where trophies could queue to become stuck and not process anymore trophies for the rest of the play session
(Any earned trophies should now be processed when entering the appropriate area of Plover Island or Port Clovis)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sebastian said:

Also important to note they fixed a trophy bug:

-Fixed a trophy bug on the PS5 trophy system where trophies could queue to become stuck and not process anymore trophies for the rest of the play session
(Any earned trophies should now be processed when entering the appropriate area of Plover Island or Port Clovis)

I missed that bit of information. Thanks for sharing it.

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm if the trophies popped for you? I have the whole DLC done expect for the 100% but never got the trophies for the questers, time trials, 2 "bosses" despite finishing all of that. I am hoping when I go home, update and launch that they all start to unlock.

41 minutes ago, Conrad20 said:

Can anyone confirm if the trophies popped for you? I have the whole DLC done expect for the 100% but never got the trophies for the questers, time trials, 2 "bosses" despite finishing all of that. I am hoping when I go home, update and launch that they all start to unlock.

35 minutes ago, craig_obviously said:

i have been sitting on this as well, would like to know if I can now reliably complete bother versions

Someone has confirmed their trophies popped in the other thread for this game. I myself will play the game now nowing that it is all working at last.

• Like 1