Farmers vs Zombies missing trophy list?

Ancestral_Spirit

While scrolling through endless physical game deals, i've stumbled across this game on a couple of websites:

https://www.game.co.uk/en/farmers-vs-zombies-2855513

Trying to search for it on youtube is a bust because most of what you'll find is Plants vs Zombies gameplay, but i did find one french youtuber posting some of the gameplay via a livestream.

The game also seems like it's a European exclusive title.

However there is currently no trophy list for the game even though it appears to have been released as of 4 months ago.

PSNP doesn't have it listed and nor does Exophase.

Anyone have any idea what's going on with this title?

• 8 months later...

Hey,

So the physical version of the game arrived home and this is all very bizarre. While the box itself does feature "Farmers vs Zombies" artwork, the disc inside is actually labelled "Farm for your life"... Which is a game that DOES exist on PSNProfiles and has a trophy list.

So I don't know, maybe they just renamed the game or something ? Whether it's the same game or not, I have no idea for the moment.

2 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Yes, this is the correct trophy list.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13236-farm-for-your-life + stacks

All right, thanks ! Also found some references confirming that the game has been renamed. They just kept the box artwork, for some reason. That is quite a nice oddity added to my collection, so I'm happy about that. ?

Maybe a mod could move this thread to the related game forum, in case anyone else gets confused ?