'Master of All' trophy requirements

Morestis5

So I am having a problem unlocking this trophy as I have won a race with every car model that is available in the base game and still have not gotten it.

I have a suspicion that I may be missing 2 cars from the 2020 'category' because they are part of the Intercontinental DLC and are unavailable for me to pick and race with, but I am not 100% sure about that( in case anyone knows for sure please let me know if possible).

It also could be that the trophy has bugged out in a way for me which definitely isn't out of the question given the history of ACC on console with its countless bugs and glitches.

I also sent a ticket to their support team and the response was something along the lines of we cant give you more info regarding the requirements as ''the game is intended to be played and enjoyed by yourself'', followed by telling me to search online for more info on the requirements(like I haven't already searched pretty much every thread that I could find about it).

In any case, I would appreciate any info about this trophy.

(Also if possible, an exact car list with names that are required would be greatly appreciated).

Cheers!

17 hours ago, Morestis5 said:

So I am having a problem unlocking this trophy as I have won a race with every car model that is available in the base game and still have not gotten it.

I have a suspicion that I may be missing 2 cars from the 2020 'category' because they are part of the Intercontinental DLC and are unavailable for me to pick and race with, but I am not 100% sure about that( in case anyone knows for sure please let me know if possible).

It also could be that the trophy has bugged out in a way for me which definitely isn't out of the question given the history of ACC on console with its countless bugs and glitches.

I also sent a ticket to their support team and the response was something along the lines of we cant give you more info regarding the requirements as ''the game is intended to be played and enjoyed by yourself'', followed by telling me to search online for more info on the requirements(like I haven't already searched pretty much every thread that I could find about it).

In any case, I would appreciate any info about this trophy.

(Also if possible, an exact car list with names that are required would be greatly appreciated).

Cheers!

There's only one trophy that is still bugged & that is the "Leader of the Pack" trophy so the rest are all working now. This trophy does work although I remember having to use some cars again (2018 & 2019 cars are all that are required). I got this trophy awhile ago & there hasn't been any patch since so just wanted to let you know that you will be able to get it. Also make sure to use every version of each car as well since there are some similar cars in both 2018 & 2019 so just keep going through each one until you get it.

The "Leader of the Pack" trophy however is the only one that is still bugged & must be done without the patch but the rest are all working fine as I know quite a few who have finished this game.

Edited by Destructor-8

21 hours ago, Destructor-8 said:

There's only one trophy that is still bugged & that is the "Leader of the Pack" trophy so the rest are all working now. This trophy does work although I remember having to use some cars again (2018 & 2019 cars are all that are required). I got this trophy awhile ago & there hasn't been any patch since so just wanted to let you know that you will be able to get it. Also make sure to use every version of each car as well since there are some similar cars in both 2018 & 2019 so just keep going through each one until you get it.

The "Leader of the Pack" trophy however is the only one that is still bugged & must be done without the patch but the rest are all working fine as I know quite a few who have finished this game.

I see, I will try to do them over again and hope that it unlocks for me then. 

Thanks for the info!

• 5 months later...
On 27/11/2021 at 4:44 PM, Destructor-8 said:

You mean thé only way to do leader of the pack trophy is to play without the Last update, only with à physic copy of the game ? 

1 hour ago, o-XSephirothX-o said:

You mean thé only way to do leader of the pack trophy is to play without the Last update, only with à physic copy of the game ? 

Yeah on the latest patch it wasn't obtainable however when the game released it was obtainable. The only way to get it is to either downgrade the digital version or get a physical copy instead. I haven't been back on the game in quite awhile but I might get back on it just to get it since I have a physical copy now. I know a few others who got it with the digital version but as I mentioned before it requires a downgrade.

3 hours ago, Destructor-8 said:

Yeah on the latest patch it wasn't obtainable however when the game released it was obtainable. The only way to get it is to either downgrade the digital version or get a physical copy instead. I haven't been back on the game in quite awhile but I might get back on it just to get it since I have a physical copy now. I know a few others who got it with the digital version but as I mentioned before it requires a downgrade.

How can you down grade the digital copy, i hope that i wont need to buy a physical copy only for this trophy 

The thread posted below has all the information on how to do it & is generally what the community uses to do it. I haven't used it so I'm not sure how it works, which is why I got a physical copy instead. I do know others have got the trophy using the method below since it's one of the only ways to get the trophy as far as I know unless you get a physical copy.

Edited by Destructor-8

On 27/11/2021 at 4:44 PM, Destructor-8 said:

i saw on a youtube video that the master of all trophy must be done online, is it true? because the trophy description dosent ask you to win online other wise what are the requirements for this trophy

33 minutes ago, o-XSephirothX-o said:

i saw on a youtube video that the master of all trophy must be done online, is it true? because the trophy description dosent ask you to win online other wise what are the requirements for this trophy

The Master of all is a different trophy that can be done in custom. It just requires you to use every version of every car plus this trophy can be done on the latest patch.

Edited by Destructor-8

• 8 months later...

I just want to update this thread to announce that the trophy is really easy to get with the PS5 version. I did it with the patch version 1.8.7. It should work with the latest patch version, which is 1.8.8.4, and was released two days ago.

I already posted how to do it here :

You can use this Excel file to track your progression: ACC_MOA_VISOL_Guide

On 9.2.2023 at 4:50 PM, Mystic_Snake said:

I just want to update this thread to announce that the trophy is really easy to get with the PS5 version. I did it with the patch version 1.8.7. It should work with the latest patch version, which is 1.8.8.4, and was released two days ago.

I already posted how to do it here :

You can use this Excel file to track your progression: ACC_MOA_VISOL_Guide

Can confirm it works under 1.8.8.4 for PS5. I higly recommend to do it on one specific track, because it is much easier to check if you forgot a car or not.

• Like 1