Enhanced Edition

HusKy

So what's actually new? I've replayed this game about 10 times when it was a buggy mess to get the platinum so not really on the edge to start playing a new run. It's still in my top games of this year though (because of nostalgia).

I've seen improved gameplay and some cut content but that's about it I guess? 

Also a big middlefinger for not providing PSN with vyker's lab content -.- 

They've ironed out some bugs and made some adjustments to the levels, at least on the Easy difficulty. For example I played the The Blimp level yesterday in order to get some of the final badges for my platinum trophy, and there are fewer sligs, one area has been slightly remodelled, and one of the checkpoints has also been moved to a safer area.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a warning to anyone going for all badges after the new (1.190) patch. 

On level Necrum, in a secret area there should be 5 or 6 mudokons that you have to save. But instead of them, there are soap bubbles. Restarting level/checkpoint doesn't help, calling them, holding square on bubbles to heal invisible mudokons doesn't do much, neither does using bird portal. Thus, making it impossible to complete SAVIOUR badge which requires you to save 30 mudokons. So, as of now, unless you were lucky enough to get platinum for this challenge BEFORE the new patch, you can't get Gold master, platinum trophy.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, theomgkitteh said:

Just a warning to anyone going for all badges after the new (1.190) patch. 

On level Necrum, in a secret area there should be 5 or 6 mudokons that you have to save. But instead of them, there are soap bubbles. Restarting level/checkpoint doesn't help, calling them, holding square on bubbles to heal invisible mudokons doesn't do much, neither does using bird portal. Thus, making it impossible to complete SAVIOUR badge which requires you to save 30 mudokons. So, as of now, unless you were lucky enough to get platinum for this challenge BEFORE the new patch, you can't get Gold master, platinum trophy.

So I'll need the disc edition then? Damn.