Prowler trophy

The trophy is kinda glitched right now you can only use the artist's ability to earn progress for this. If you are not in a rush you can wait till they fix this trophy and use other killers' such as legion to get this trophy. If you want to earn this now just try and shoot the crows very close to the survivors but also need to miss them to trigger the killer instinct. The gray addon that Increases the Killer Instinct Detection radius of Dire Crows by 1.5 meters also helps.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Does anyone know the best way to go about getting this one? I've just been launching birds at gens and hoping for the best 

This is what I did, pretty much, for both Prowler and Caws of Death, because I was really struggling to get even a single down with the birds by playing actively.

I got both in a few matches by doing this: When the match starts, I put myself out in the open where I had the best view of as many gens as I could in a 180-degree field and any survivors could see me easily if/when they came looking. From there, I just started firing off birds (one at a time) at the furthest generators.

Survivors would get hit and run away while being swarmed, and I’d either try my luck launching another bird at them or just continuing with firing at generators. Pretty quickly, survivors realize you’re not actually coming after them, and I started injuring them while they were fixing gens without ever even moving, followed by the occasional down, or triggering Killer Instinct because survivors would see it coming and move ever so slightly out of the way as to not get swarmed but still close enough to trigger it. (If one does go down, I just keep firing birds in their general vicinity because survivors coming to heal them more often than not triggered Killer Instinct, too.)

In each and every match, at least 2-3 survivors would come looking for me after one or two completed gens, some letting me down them when they realize I’m not gonna hook them, and others letting me injure them then running away to hide nearby, which, again, made it easier to launch birds at them and either swarm them or trigger Killer Instinct. Plus, if they decide to open the exit gates, I found PC players just like to hang around until the last few seconds, making it easy to get more Killer Instinct triggers by firing towards the exit gates at an angle.

I think in total, it took me seven matches to get Prowler, and nine or ten to get Caws of Death, all by just purposely being as apathetic towards survivors as possible. Lazy, but if you wanna get the trophy/trophies in the least stressful way, that’s how I did it.

Edited by Geoffx37
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Geoffx37 said:

This is what I did, pretty much, for both Prowler and Caws of Death, because I was really struggling to get even a single down with the birds by playing actively.

I got both in a few matches by doing this: When the match starts, I put myself out in the open where I had the best view of as many gens as I could in a 180-degree field and any survivors could see me easily if/when they came looking. From there, I just started firing off birds (one at a time) at the furthest generators.

Survivors would get hit and run away while being swarmed, and I’d either try my luck launching another bird at them or just continuing with firing at generators. Pretty quickly, survivors realize you’re not actually coming after them, and I started injuring them while they were fixing gens without ever even moving, followed by the occasional down, or triggering Killer Instinct because survivors would see it coming and move ever so slightly out of the way as to not get swarmed but still close enough to trigger it. (If one does go down, I just keep firing birds in their general vicinity because survivors coming to heal them more often than not triggered Killer Instinct, too.)

In each and every match, at least 2-3 survivors would come looking for me after one or two completed gens, some letting me down them when they realize I’m not gonna hook them, and others letting me injure them then running away to hide nearby, which, again, made it easier to launch birds at them and either swarm them or trigger Killer Instinct. Plus, if they decide to open the exit gates, I found PC players just like to hang around until the last few seconds, making it easy to get more Killer Instinct triggers by firing towards the exit gates at an angle.

I think in total, it took me seven matches to get Prowler, and nine or ten to get Caws of Death, all by just purposely being as apathetic towards survivors as possible. Lazy, but if you wanna get the trophy/trophies in the least stressful way, that’s how I did it.

Thanks! I'll be sure to try this out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...