Remove unplayed games?

Is it possible to remove unplayed games from your psn profiles account? OR, even better, remove them from your psn account period?

There are many games I've tried out and didn't play for various reasons but they still get added to you trophy list bringing your average down (completion stat) on everything with F ratings. (On psn profiles)

Maybe if removing a game with zero trophies earned should be allowed because it will not effect your rank in any way, but doing so will bring your completion stat up overall.

What are your views on this?

On The PS3, go to the XMB, then PSN, then your Trophy list. Choose which game you want to hide, then press  :triangle: and choose Privacy Options. It will allow you to choose how you want to display the trophies in the game. It will adjust your total amount of trophies and PSN level to match. Your PSNProfiles trophy list will reflect the changes once you earn a new trophy and update your profile here. 

• 5 years later...

SO SORRY to revive this very old topic but I had a question now and didn’t want to create a new thread! So I had 0% on Until Dawn on my trophy list from a long time ago. Didn’t play the game and accidentally booted it up so it has been on my trophy list forever as 0%.

Today I finally DELETED it on my trophy list over on my profile on my PS4 so it is gone. After updating my PSN Profiles Page it still shows it there at 0%. Is there anything I can do to remove that on my PSN Profiles account? I know it doesn’t count towards my completion percentage but I hate seeing the F stuck in there.

Thanks! And sorry again for reviving a old post but as you see I at least tried doing research!

Edited by Bombstriker
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bombstriker said:

SO SORRY to revive this very old topic but I had a question now and didn’t want to create a new thread! So I had 0% on Until Dawn on my trophy list from a long time ago. Didn’t play the game and accidentally booted it up so it has been on my trophy list forever as 0%.

Today I finally DELETED it on my trophy list over on my profile on my PS4 so it is gone. After updating my PSN Profiles Page it still shows it there at 0%. Is there anything I can do to remove that on my PSN Profiles account? I know it doesn’t count towards my completion percentage but I hate seeing the F stuck in there.

Thanks! And sorry again for reviving a old post but as you see I at least tried doing research!

You have to earn a new trophy.Then it will update properly

Edited by pot1414

6 minutes ago, Bombstriker said:

Click on your name at the top right corner of the site's main page and go to Settings. There, you can choose to hide your 0% games.

28 minutes ago, gerboize said:

Click on your name at the top right corner of the site's main page and go to Settings. There, you can choose to hide your 0% games.

This is why you guys are the best! Thank you so very much! All these years I didn't notice that lol!