Question about both multiplayer trophies

SaviorKIA

Hi, I've seen some posts before about progress reset in Black Ops 1. Do I understand correctly that both trophies are obtainable even if I didn't play blops before 2017? I've played multiplayer match and earned level 3 (+ some cod points) and it doesn't reset until I quit game. If I play single game to earn some cod points and then start boosting with 2-5 other people will I be able to unlock trophy? How about theatre? Clip doesn't need to be mine, because the game doesn't show me last game I've played.

Update: Does this affect single player or zombies somehow?

Edited by SaviorKIA

All trophies are obtainable. For In The Money and Ready For Deployment you will need to do them without leaving the game.  Reaching rank 10 in combat training can be done in a single game and winning 5 wager matches can be easily boosted. This doesn’t affect Zombies as there’s no progression to save as each time you start a game you start fresh and it won’t affect single player. The theatre movie doesn’t need to be yours, if you watch somebody else's movie you will get the trophy.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

All trophies are obtainable. For In The Money and Ready For Deployment you will need to do them without leaving the game.  Reaching rank 10 in combat training can be done in a single game and winning 5 wager matches can be easily boosted. This doesn’t affect Zombies as there’s no progression to save as each time you start a game you start fresh and it won’t affect single player. The theatre movie doesn’t need to be yours, if you watch somebody else's movie you will get the trophy.

How about zombie DLCs? I know that Cryogenic Slumber Party doesn't require completing Shagri-La, but I would like to play whole EE on Moon. Will it unlock forever after I complete Shangri-La or will it lock again after I close the game?

1 hour ago, SaviorKIA said:

How about zombie DLCs? I know that Cryogenic Slumber Party doesn't require completing Shagri-La, but I would like to play whole EE on Moon. Will it unlock forever after I complete Shangri-La or will it lock again after I close the game?

I have no idea. I’m just going off the info I’ve read on here. Will what unlock forever? 

9 hours ago, SaviorKIA said:

Zombie trophies aren't affected. As soon as you meet the requirements for a trophy, it should unlock.

9 hours ago, SaviorKIA said:

All easter eggs are independent and can be completed however you please.

14 hours ago, SeedersPhD said:

All easter eggs are independent and can be completed however you please.

I'm talking about full easter egg. Not the part required for trophy. I'm 100% sure that on release you had to complete Shangri-La to have an item for later steps of EE. Did they change it later?

Edited by SaviorKIA

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-12-18 at 9:44 AM, SaviorKIA said:

I'm talking about full easter egg. Not the part required for trophy. I'm 100% sure that on release you had to complete Shangri-La to have an item for later steps of EE. Did they change it later?

I'm not sure if the Focusing Stone (from Shangri-La) is needed. But I'm quite confident you DO need the Golden Rod (from Call of the Dead).

Either way, it's an era of gaming where stats and information wasn't/still isn't readily available and means unless you personally do the myth-busting you won't know. It's just he said, she said.