Is there any way to get the DLC?

samijon2004

22 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

You won't see the store on a region 2 copy it will only show in the in game store on a region 1 or 4

Unfortunately I can't log into Autolog anymore with my normal Australian account, it say "You are not connected to the Autolog server" so no point me picking up a USA copy to try and download the pass on the Hong Kong store

• 5 months later...

Hi, I was having the same issue as @ResiGamer_28 and @tickfordmate - not being able to connect to Autolog in the HK account. To anyone interested, here's how to fix it:

1. Go to the this EA website and go to the Log In page;

2. In this page, click the PlayStation logo;

3. A popup window will appear, prompting you to enter your PSN account credentials. Enter your HK account information and EA will link it, allowing you to connect to Autolog!

As of today I was able to purchase the DLC from in-game store and was able to use it in my US account, which has the downloaded NFS game. Autolog is working fine, too. If anyone would like to boost these trophies and put the online behind once and for all, I'm available! I will set up a gaming session as well.

Edited by Eblait

11 hours ago, Eblait said:

Hi, I was having the same issue as @ResiGamer_28 and @tickfordmate - not being able to connect to Autolog in the HK account. To anyone interested, here's how to fix it:

1. Go to the this EA website and go to the Log In page;

2. In this page, click the PlayStation logo;

3. A popup window will appear, prompting you to enter your PSN account credentials. Enter your HK account information and EA will link it, allowing you to connect to Autolog!

As of today I was able to purchase the DLC from in-game store and was able to use it in my US account, which has the downloaded NFS game. Autolog is working fine, too. If anyone would like to boost these trophies and put the online behind once and for all, I'm available! I will set up a gaming session as well.

Was you able to purchase the online pass?

1 hour ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Was you able to purchase the online pass?

There's no need, I bought this game in 2015 and never had to purchase an online pass. I'm able to jump in a game with no issue. I even managed to race a random player today - but multiplayer is pretty much dead at this point.

Does the game ask you for an online pass?

7 hours ago, Eblait said:

There's no need, I bought this game in 2015 and never had to purchase an online pass. I'm able to jump in a game with no issue. I even managed to race a random player today - but multiplayer is pretty much dead at this point.

Does the game ask you for an online pass?

Yes, you only get a 2 day trial then you can't play online at all. 

If you bought it digital its hard coded. For us who didn't though, the dlc is essentially useless without the delisted online pass. 

I unfortunately have an Australian copy of Need for Speed, so I do need to order a USA copy from eBay. But good to know the fix works, i'll buy a copy today, give me 2 or 3 weeks and it should arrive. And yeah if I buy a USA copy, I'm sure ill have that 2 day online pass like i did with my Australian copy. I don't know if anyone will still help me at that time

On 24/12/2022 at 2:42 PM, ResiGamer_28 said:

they all had a standard expiry date of 10 years so likely all expired now. 

Sorry,I going clear this up

For more help:

www.ea.com/2/service-updates

Indeed it would look as if it was removed/deleted,If anyone was looking for DLC or the online pass

Edited by UNLEADED_BRONZE

On 12/24/2022 at 9:40 PM, tickfordmate said:

I unfortunately have an Australian copy of Need for Speed, so I do need to order a USA copy from eBay. But good to know the fix works, i'll buy a copy today, give me 2 or 3 weeks and it should arrive. And yeah if I buy a USA copy, I'm sure ill have that 2 day online pass like i did with my Australian copy. I don't know if anyone will still help me at that time

I still need the DLC trophies so I can help you with those. I'll help you get the other ones too, they don't take long.

The only way to get the online pass now is to game share the digital version from someone as it is hard coded into that version (prior to 2015)

Otherwise due to all the codes expiring in 2019, its not possible to get now and its not plausible to complete all dlc into the 48 hour trial. Which has to be bought from the HK or JP store anyway. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, itZScAry-GaRy said:

How can you can change the store to Hong Kong or Japan? I had the game when it first came out so was able to just redownload my online pass but wanted to do the dlc to complete the game instead of just plat the game. Any information can help in that regards on how to do that

You can’t. You need to log in with a Hong Kong or Japan account to access those respective stores.

On 12/26/2022 at 1:59 PM, ResiGamer_28 said:

The only way to get the online pass now is to game share the digital version from someone as it is hard coded into that version (prior to 2015)

Otherwise due to all the codes expiring in 2019, its not possible to get now and its not plausible to complete all dlc into the 48 hour trial. Which has to be bought from the HK or JP store anyway. 

How can you change the store to Hong Kong or Japan? I had the game when it first came out so was able to redownload my online pass but wanted to do the dlc to complete game instead of just platinum the game. Any information on how to do that will help out. Thanks, Scary

18 minutes ago, Needles said:

You can’t. You need to log in with a Hong Kong or Japan account to access those respective stores.

:(

15 hours ago, itZScAry-GaRy said:

How can you change the store to Hong Kong or Japan? I had the game when it first came out so was able to redownload my online pass but wanted to do the dlc to complete game instead of just platinum the game. Any information on how to do that will help out. Thanks, Scary

:(

You can just create a HK or Jp alt and buy it, you need to use eneba.com to buy psn vouchers though to top up as you can't buy directly on ps3 or ps4 anymore. You need about 210HKD top up last time I looked for all the dlc. 

Note the DLC is only compatible with the Region 1 version it is not compatible with Region 2. You will need a NA disc to be able to play this dlc. 

On 12/26/2022 at 4:59 PM, ResiGamer_28 said:

its not plausible to complete all dlc into the 48 hour trial.

I'd say it's pretty doable to get all online trophies in a 2-3 hour sitting. You don't need to be online to get every DLC trophy, only the ones that require playing online events.

• 3 months later...

I was having a poke around the Indonesia store (as it has the same stuff as Hong Kong and other countries) and I saw that while it had 2 of the 3 relevant DLCs, it did not have the Lamborghini Untamed DLC, so I'm guessing those 4 trophies are just not possible under any circumstances? ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2023 at 10:53 PM, jq291 said:

I was having a poke around the Indonesia store (as it has the same stuff as Hong Kong and other countries) and I saw that while it had 2 of the 3 relevant DLCs, it did not have the Lamborghini Untamed DLC, so I'm guessing those 4 trophies are just not possible under any circumstances? ?

The HK store has all DLC. I bought it there, and the trophies were pretty simple to get.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2.7.2023 at 0:23 AM, ovidiu009 said:

If my account is European, how do I buy those DLC and is the online pass available at that Hong Kong store? just buy the loose bugatti in your time

Frist of all you will have to get a hold of a US or Asian copy of the game. This is because only certain region copies of the game will recognize dlc purchased from the Hong Kong store.

After that you will have to make a new psn account which is registered with Hong Kong as its home region. Now you can find the dlc from the in game store and on psn store when logged into your new Hong Kong account. Go ahead and buy the dlc and download it. You will need to get Hong Kong gift cards from the internet as your European credit card will not be able to be used to purchase stuff on the new accounts psn store.

Now you can log on to your main account and accesses and play the dlc. Your save will not be recognized so you will have to start over if you want to do non dlc stuff.

And yes the store will have an online pass, but online for dlc should preferably be done within the 48 hour trial window anyway just so you are sure you can get it done. Yeah getting dlc in this way is very annoying and expensive.

Good luck to you if you go for it!

Edited by pikaopas
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
El 7/4/2023 a las 1:57, pikaopas dijo:

En primer lugar, tendrás que conseguir una copia del juego para EE. UU. o Asia. Esto se debe a que solo ciertas copias regionales del juego reconocerán el dlc comprado en la tienda de Hong Kong.

Después de eso, deberá crear una nueva cuenta de psn que esté registrada en Hong Kong como su región de origen. Ahora puede encontrar el dlc en la tienda del juego y en la tienda psn cuando inicie sesión en su nueva cuenta de Hong Kong. Adelante, compra el dlc y descárgalo. debe obtener tarjetas de regalo de Hong Kong de Internet, ya que su tarjeta de crédito europea no podrá usar para comprar cosas en la tienda de cuentas nuevas de psn.

Ahora puede iniciar sesión en su cuenta principal y acceder y reproducir el dlc. No se reconocerá su guardado, por lo que tendrá que comenzar de nuevo si desea hacer cosas que no sean DLC.

Y sí, la tienda tendrá un pase en línea, pero en línea para dlc debe realizarse preferiblemente dentro del período de prueba de 48 de todos los modos, solo para estar horas seguro de que puede hacerlo. Sí, obtenga dlc de esta manera es muy molesto y costoso.

¡Buena suerte a usted si usted va para él!

I’m in doubt, I already activated the online pass about 8.9 months ago with the European game, I think to have the base game trophies, now I can activate the online pass again with a US version game and that DLC purchase 

• 2 weeks later...

My copy arrived today, and once I logged on to my Hong Kong alt and popped the disc in, I grabbed the online pass and went onto the main and went to multiplayer and I got access. Now I can actually start working on the base game trophies. I have no plans to buy the DLC at this time however.