Horizon Call of the Mountain

Horizon Call of the Mountain, created for PlayStation’s Next-Gen VR hardware, is an upcoming brand-new adventure in the world of Horizon. Embrace a new level of immersion in an unique experience, designed to push hardware technology, innovation, and gameplay.

Edited by Abby_TheLastofUs
  • Like 2

Will be purchasing this new VR version headset for my first VR experience. Awesome to see a new Horizon game being added to help usher in the new hardware. Looking forward to seeing what other devs will be bringing to the table. I'm sold already! Curious to know if original PSVR games will be compatible with PSVR2.

• 1 year later...
On 1/4/2022 at 8:53 PM, TrophyChief said:

Will be purchasing this new VR version headset for my first VR experience. Awesome to see a new Horizon game being added to help usher in the new hardware. Looking forward to seeing what other devs will be bringing to the table. I'm sold already! Curious to know if original PSVR games will be compatible with PSVR2.

Original PSVR games are not compatible due to the major differences in headset tracking and controllers.  There are a few games that have released VR2 updates, like Job Simulator and Vacation Simulator and I've seen they have free VR2 upgrades but haven't verified that myself as I had the discs at one point but not currently.