Platinum difficulty compared to Asylum and Knight

So I got the platinum for Asylum back on PS3 and I've just gotten the platinum on Knight, never really tried on origins because of the multiplayer, I was wondering in comparison how hard do people consider this game 

Without going back and looking at my trophies I'm pretty sure I did 100% on the campaign mode back on PS3 and barely touched the combat and predator maps, so it's mostly them that I'm worried about  

I would say slightly easier than Arkham Knight because there aren't a lot of enemy varieties thrown your way all at once like I remember it doing. I also think it is slightly easier than Arkham Asylum because of the special abilities you can use pretty often. The one in particular I remember being the Bat Swarm ability which made the difficult combat sections in the campaign and the combat challenges a breeze.

I didn't do any of the DLC so I can't really speak about their difficulty but apart from the characters sort of playing differently it all seems like it would be pretty much the same in principle where once you play as them for a bit you can learn them quickly. I probably would like to play City and Asylum again but between the Riddler collectible stuff and the dozens of challenges for each character I just can't be bothered. But the thing that really helped me through the stealth challenges on the PS3 version was using the BatmanArkhamVideos challenge videos. You don't have to replicate them perfectly since I know I certainly didn't but you can use them as a reference on how to approach them. I'll link the playlist that shows all the characters' challenges below.

Batman playlist

Catwoman playlist

Nightwing playlist

Robin playlist

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Redgrave said:

I would say slightly easier than Arkham Knight because there aren't a lot of enemy varieties thrown your way all at once like I remember it doing. I also think it is slightly easier than Arkham Asylum because of the special abilities you can use pretty often. The one in particular I remember being the Bat Swarm ability which made the difficult combat sections in the campaign and the combat challenges a breeze.

I didn't do any of the DLC so I can't really speak about their difficulty but apart from the characters sort of playing differently it all seems like it would be pretty much the same in principle where once you play as them for a bit you can learn them quickly. I probably would like to play City and Asylum again but between the Riddler collectible stuff and the dozens of challenges for each character I just can't be bothered. But the thing that really helped me through the stealth challenges on the PS3 version was using the BatmanArkhamVideos challenge videos. You don't have to replicate them perfectly since I know I certainly didn't but you can use them as a reference on how to approach them. I'll link the playlist that shows all the characters' challenges below.

Batman playlist

Catwoman playlist

Nightwing playlist

Robin playlist

Thanks for the links i'm sure they be a big help 

It's good to know it's the easiest base game I definitely try for the platinum 

For me Knight was the easiest platinum followed by Asylum and I have yet to platinum City because of the campaign challenges. The 100% completion would go Asylum, City, then Knight from what I have read on the forums here.

Individually the challenges in City are not too bad though some of extreme Predator maps can get in the bin. However, to do 3 back to back with modifiers is asking a lot so I have not bothered to try... yet. 

Knight's dlc community challenges are tough because of the requirements of not being hit and doing all rounds in one combo. Not to mention needing an insane 400+ combo to make Killer Croc appear in one of the challenges. So yeah I can see Knight being harder to 100% than City. Kudos to those who have done these games 100%.

Edited by da-Noob123
  • Like 4