Are you ready for some football?!

rallysportev

Well seeing as I am Canadian and my Football ended months ago I don't really have an opinion. With that said I just finished watching Treme Season 3 so I will vote for the Saints to win :)

"You don't grow up saying you wanna play in the CFL" - Julian Edelman

With that being said, I live in Winnipeg so I have absolutely no intrest in the CFL. Awful, everything about that team, only interesting thing about the Bombers is seeing how awful their quarterbacks can get.

Patriots beat the Saints in the super bowl and BIll Belichick smiles for the 8th time this season. Broncos won't win anything with Manning. Ever. Colin Kaepernick will start playing like shit again, Russell Wilson will get hit and tear both his knees up and end up retiring, Panthers will lose which will result in Cam Newton pouting and demanding a trade to the Raiders.

Edited by BhekifaZ

1. I got my wish! Seattle wins and it was a pretty good game.

2. I like Mystery Science Theater but haven't seen a lot of their stuff...that youtube posting was hilarious.

Too bad the Seahawks don't have a real quarterback. #THOMAS EDWARD PATRICK BRADY, JR.

Patriots beat the Saints in the super bowl and BIll Belichick smiles for the 8th time this season. Broncos won't win anything with Manning. Ever. Colin Kaepernick will start playing like shit again, Russell Wilson will get hit and tear both his knees up and end up retiring, Panthers will lose which will result in Cam Newton pouting and demanding a trade to the Raiders.

Well, there goes your Super Bowl prediction, much to everyone's happyness.

Well, there goes your Super Bowl prediction, much to everyone's happyness.

Now everyone gets to ride the Manning and his massive fivehead bandwagon. Guy gets so much undeserved praise it's ridiculous. Either way, Seattle or the 49ers will win since they're both superior teams.

Now everyone gets to ride the Manning and his massive fivehead bandwagon. Guy gets so much undeserved praise it's ridiculous. Either way, Seattle or the 49ers will win since they're both superior teams.

Nah, Manning will show every hater and non-believer why he's the shit and kick Seattle's sorry ass, much to your dismay :P .

• Like 1

Nah, Manning will show every hater and non-believer why he's the shit and kick Seattle's sorry ass, much to your dismay :P .

I sure hope so.  Hate the seahawks and their antics.  My inlaws are all niners fans, so I was hoping for a Broncos/Niners super bowl to root Peyton on.  Will just root for Peyton and the Broncs to crush Sherman and the other clowns.

Note how his receivers get open and he can just lob his wobbly shit throws to them only against bad defenses? The only somewhat good defense he's played all year was Kansas and that was when they turned to shit and could no longer sack or cover anybody. Any decent quarterback looks great when you play teams like Dallas, Oakland, and Washington. Now for the first time this year they'll actually play a defense that isn't populated by retards who aimlessly wander around the field and disregard all the receivers running past them.

Seattle 34 Denver 10. Seattle wins the super bowl and Denver's small super bowl window gets even smaller.